Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

when cocc finally comes in a legal format it'll be a relevatory experience. i can't wait for the cocc to overtake me again and my abstinence becomes harder everyday, but i know we're so close i really just have to wait. and tomorrow i'm listening to LFL and thurs NFR and i can't wait even though post-release waves of feeling depressed are beginning to cloud in my future

but cocc will comfort me giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what the heck does sun ra even mean 

sun-ra-crystal-spears-cover-1200x631_155

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

when cocc finally comes in a legal format it'll be a relevatory experience. i can't wait for the cocc to overtake me again and my abstinence becomes harder everyday, but i know we're so close i really just have to wait. and tomorrow i'm listening to LFL and thurs NFR and i can't wait even though post-release waves of feeling depressed are beginning to cloud in my future

but cocc will comfort me giphy.gif

sun-ra-crystal-spears-cover-1200x631_155

I’ve also been counting down with her albums lmao I can’t believe we’re so close now:krylie:

it’s been a LONG wait but i think it will be worth it :mj2:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

The visual of Yosemite in my head is this:

23+-+Lana+Del+Rey+-+Neil+Krug.jpg

Dark, gloomy, blurry, beautiful, simple, aqua green.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Ben and Ed actually suck. I get that Lana probably doesn't want to do traditional promo (radio interviews, etc.) but there are still other ways to promote an album. Like they could've put up a billboard or two at the very least. I feel like the general public and casual listeners aren't even aware that she's releasing an album. 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Ben and Ed actually suck. I get that Lana probably doesn't want to do traditional promo (radio interviews, etc.) but there are still other ways to promote an album. Like they could've put up a billboard or two at the very least. I feel like the general public and casual listeners aren't even aware that she's releasing an album. 

they're just placing their bets on us buying all her vinyl variants and they were right :poordat:...

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

I've only been a stan since 2017. Has she had other eras similar to this with little to no promotion? I know that she opted out of doing promo for UV, but it was bound to be successful coming off of the hype of BTD. And with Honeymoon she did a lot of intimate signings and stuff. I'm just so annoyed by this lacklustre rollout.

Just now, anwdelrey said:

I've only been a stan since 2017. Has she had other eras similar to this with little to no promotion? I know that she opted out of doing promo for UV, but it was bound to be successful coming off of the hype of BTD. And with Honeymoon she did a lot of intimate signings and stuff. I'm just so annoyed by this lacklustre rollout.

this is definitely her least promoted era. lana herself has only mentioned the album twice since january 11, the day she announced it. once on january 11, and once yesterday, march 15. :toofunny:

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

this is definitely her least promoted era. lana herself has only mentioned the album twice since january 11, the day she announced it. once on january 11, and once yesterday, march 15. :toofunny:

So weird to me. Either they have something big planned for first week, or she literally doesn't care if it flops. 

11 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I feel like it’s honestly pretty similar but there’s usually just a bit of more online presence with more posts/articles/interviews/ etc

and usually a lot more singles to build hype too - which I get not wanting to release 5 singles before an 11 track album but I feel like we should have got at least LMLYLAW/COCC and white dress and another song before, just because the length between now and the COCC single was soooo long

or it should have been released in late January/early February 

17 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

160668616_10165384069685323_638354835165

:rip:

1 minute ago, NewportBitch said:

What if she didn’t flop on that Annie Mac interview...would they have done a better roll out?

It’s so weird. It’s not like the pandemic thwarted their plans either

Honestly probably. I think that controversy just put her off completely as It was the first time she’s really spoke publicly since QFTC and it was just...a disaster. So I think she was probably just over it 

the rollout feels somewhat fitting for the album tbh. quiet and subtle and only really there for those who it's meant for, for those who need it. 

but also i wish we had more interviews and photos and everything because its so good i need everyone to know right now :typewriter: :scream:

sUcVobB.png