Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I think it's gonna be like how Norman Rockwell was mentioned in Venice Bitch and nowhere else. 

Nothing good rhymes with club except "pub", and that's too British for her. 

How about "Snub?" You know like how Lana treats her entire fan base. Wonder why that is?

IgJs4jo.jpg

Is this a first? Have we run out of arguments for the vinyl colour, the era’s sound, possible collabs and the era’s flower that we know wonder how she’ll make chemtrails rhyme with something?

She really needs to feed us soon.

She just took everyone out for sushi for 42 seconds nine days ago and didn't mention a word about "Chem O" for some reason?

4pPzsTn.pngpD3ZFpH.jpg

She probably said nothing about Chemtrails for two reasons:

1- not to confuse fans with too many projects at once (even here, we were kinda confused about Violet, Chem and Behind the iron gates, what was what and what was released with what).

2- out of respect for Violet, which was a long time in the making, you don’t mention the next steps of the next project right away. Plus we would have harassed her about bundles with Chem in it, let’s face it.

I do hope that ugly ass shirt was a one off because if that’s a hint to a country inspired record I will sue

Nice observation. Count me in for the sue.

Lana Del Rey - Teardrops on my guitar

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

She probably said nothing about Chemtrails for two reasons:

1- not to confuse fans with too many projects at once (even here, we were kinda confused about Violet, Chem and Behind the iron gates, what was what and what was released with what).

2- out of respect for Violet, which was a long time in the making, you don’t mention the next steps of the next project right away. Plus we would have harassed her about bundles with Chem in it, let’s face it.

Agreed. Besides, she said in the video "I'll send you more info as I get it" At the end of the day, she's not the only one in charge of when things get released.

if we're still talking one track from prior albums that we'd like similar vibes to on this album.....

Unreleased - Come When You Call Me America (or Yes To Heaven)

AKA - Oh Say Can You See

BTD - Off to the Races (or Video Games)

Paradise - American

UV - West Coast

HM - Art Deco

LFL - Heroin (or When The World Was At War)

NFR - either Doin' Time, The Greatest, or FIILY

I'd really like slightly (or completely!) trippy tracks that either have a vibe of real easy breezy laidback leisure (like Doin Time, WTWWAWWKD, CWYCMA, etc), an up-tempo 'living in the moment even when everything's going wrong' kinda vibe (like a West Coast sound, OTTR soon), or dark songs about the state of the world (with a vibe like Heroin, The Greatest).

I know a lot of these songs can seem super different to one another but I think they would actually work cohesively all in one album.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

if we're still talking one track from prior albums that we'd like similar vibes to on this album.....

Unreleased - Come When You Call Me America (or Yes To Heaven)

AKA - Oh Say Can You See

BTD - Off to the Races (or Video Games)

Paradise - American

UV - West Coast

HM - Art Deco

LFL - Heroin (or When The World Was At War)

NFR - either Doin' Time, The Greatest, or FIILY

I'd really like slightly (or completely!) trippy tracks that either have a vibe of real easy breezy laidback leisure (like Doin Time, WTWWAWWKD, CWYCMA, etc), an up-tempo 'living in the moment even when everything's going wrong' kinda vibe (like a West Coast sound, OTTR soon), or dark songs about the state of the world (with a vibe like Heroin, The Greatest).

I know a lot of these songs can seem super different to one another but I think they would actually work cohesively all in one album.

If Lust For Life was the album in question maybe

If Lust For Life was the album in question maybe

hahahaha nah i can see it personally. cohesion =/= everything sounding the exact same. BTD is cohesive as an album but Video Games sounds different to Diet Mountain Dew, Without You sounds different to Off To The Races etc.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

hahahaha nah i can see it personally. cohesion =/= everything sounding the exact same. BTD is cohesive as an album but Video Games sounds different to Diet Mountain Dew, Without You sounds different to Off To The Races etc.

Good point, I can see where you're coming from. I think it's easier to imagine the songs together if you image all the songs were mastered the same with similar vocal filters ect

She just took everyone out for sushi for 42 seconds nine days ago and didn't mention a word about "Chem O" for some reason? 

4pPzsTn.pngpD3ZFpH.jpg

What happens to her eyebrow? :/