Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Mariners and Venice weren’t on no list of coming singles either, if I’m right. Not sure about Hope.

Doin’ Time was mentioned; the greatest and FIILY also (at least one of the two)

VB and MAC were listed on here before they were played on the radio

https://www.allaccess.com/triple-a/future-releases

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I was looking on Instagram and a lot of people pointed out that the new pic she had posted looks kinda like Mariners Apartment Complex cover, The pose is the same. (kinda?) maybe the single cover is going to look like the Mariners cover, Connecting the eras?

I was looking on Instagram and a lot of people pointed out that the new pic she had posted looks kinda like Mariners Apartment Complex cover, The pose is the same. (kinda?) maybe the single cover is going to look like the Mariners cover, Connecting the eras?

I feel like this is a reach. Knowing Lana, she wouldn't do that. It'd be interesting but I dont think that's going to happen.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Is Nicole actually gonna shoot the cover? or is that just a guess?

No confirmation she is shooting the cover. Just wishful thinking here. She is shooting something (probably) but maybe not the cover?

I’m not always the biggest fan of Chuck’s video or photo shoots. I liked the triple MV, loathed the Mariners MV, but loved both NFR and HBTB covers. I don’t mind if she changed photographer for the cover, Nicole or not. I prefer Nicole’s promo photo shoots to the covers she did for Lana though.

I feel like every era Nicole reposts an old shoot she did in 2010-2013 and likes every comment, including ones that ask if they're working together again but ultimately nothing happens lol!

But this time it feels different, especially with her profile pic of chemtrails and her deleted post of chemtrails. I would love to see her work with Lana again!