Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Tropicobitchh said:

Same it’s 10pm here, but idk if I’ll be able to sleep, but if i stay up I’ll regret it if nothing happen :eyeroll2:

Going to wake up at 3pm to look for news

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

it was Ed i think, not Ben....and no comment on the rest of what u posted...

Yea right. Whatever. I just hate this ss. It tramples my hope like telling children that santa claus doesn't exist.

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

And she’s mentioned in interviews before that she has many ‘trap’ accounts. 

although if she is here I don’t think she’d make it as obvious as using her name

Being obvious but keeping it undercover

0YnL0Kf.gif

6 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5141980

Yes, Ed said that, but through a DM that could have easily been fake. It wasn't, but that's not the point.

How is the fandom supposed to be certain about the situation? It's their job to tell their god damn client to clarify the current progress of the album, if it's either delayed, or what.

Are some people really still debating whether or not that DM was fake? Guys, it's real. Case closed.

This was all fun and games in the beginning but I'm actually starting to doubt a lot of things right now

tenor.gif?itemid=5634117

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I did it last night, very dissapointing tho :crai:

hope ge get something tonight.. otherwise i hope Sheridan will clarify what he actually meant?? 

Same, if nothing happens, he have to explain 

0YnL0Kf.gif

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

go to sleep, worst that can happen is you miss the initial news dropping, but you’ll wake up with news and feel rested 

Walid point, I think I’ll do that. The feeling of walking up to Lana news is amazing tho 

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

On one hand, Ed said it isn’t done, but Ben posted over 3 weeks ago (!!) new Lana music soon. Idk what soon means but by this point it can’t be to much longer, the managers haven’t teased music unless it was coming

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, MAX DEL REY said:

Y'all still debating whether or not that DM was fake? Guys, it's real. Case closed.

I clearly said it wasn't fake :makeup: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I clearly said it wasn't fake :makeup: 

I know, but I meant like are some people still really in denial over this? :flop:

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

On one hand, Ed said it isn’t done, but Ben posted over 3 weeks ago (!!) new Lana music soon. Idk what soon means but by this point it can’t be to much longer, the managers haven’t teased music unless it was coming

That’s my though too.. it might not have been finished last week, but it doesn’t mean it won’t be ready until next week! The only bad thing about that is that we won’t get the CD’s and vinyls at the release date, since the album have to be done 90 days before the actual release date..

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

The sudden way Lana is so silent... She doesn't post even her poetry and selfies. Well she shouldn't without turning off the comments... haha. At this moment Im just waiting for september 5. Don't care about the cover and the tracklist anymore.

Mmeow~

Just now, MAX DEL REY said:

I know, but I meant like are some people still really in denial over this? :flop:

Denial is one of the five stages of grief :makeup: something this fandom is no stranger to

#RIPCOCC

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Denial is one of the five stages of grief :makeup: something this fandom is no stranger to

#RIPCOCC

This very thread was built upon denial and delusion. :rip:

2 minutes ago, Tropicobitchh said:

That’s my though too.. it might not have been finished last week, but it doesn’t mean it won’t be ready until next week! The only bad thing about that is that we won’t get the CD’s and vinyls at the release date, since the album have to be done 90 days before the actual release date..

which wouldn’t be new, LFL didn’t have physicals right away

"Don’t forget me"