Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

let's stay optimistic, it's only 11am in l.a right now, so we have plenty of time for lana to annouce something today! 

and even if nothing happens today (which i will admit, would be a little fishy) she still can annouce / release something at anytime if she wants to. 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

13 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

When Taylor surprise released Folklore, did any record stores say anything about it to her stans? Assuming these stans lowkey knew she had an album in the works and were being sneaky

I read somewhere that actually Republic Records had no idea that Folklore was even a thing and they found out the day before or the same day of the announcement, I don't know if that's real tho, anyways I know that her releases are a major thing to any record store so probably everything is super secret since nobody want to get sued :hottie:

8nl2OpX.png

4 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Sure, Lana at the VMAs

That might be weird but she also recorded a song called DCMA with Ariana & Miley so...

I think she has a solid chance at winning but I honestly doubt she would perform at the VMAs.

Anyways I'm running out of weed. We need COCC! :dance: