Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Ok well as far as I’m concerned I’ve been on this thread for months now and it’s all fun and games but that’s where I draw the line. 
Lana mentioned the release date for engagement most likely. We have been reading into things after that, so it would be totally desperate and pathetic of anyone of us to go after Ed or Ben or Sheridan or whomever complaining about shit like that. Should anyone do such a thing it would look very clownish. 

I didn't say anyone should go after them, I said they're handling everything unprofessionally, that's it.

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

User LanaDelRey hasn’t been on at all today :( I miss the positive vibes that they bring with them (even tho they said yesterday it was very possible she was gonna make an announcement and she didn’t, but :flop:)

i'm glad they're putting their mental health first

Just now, Nikogo said:

User LanaDelRey hasn’t been on at all today :( I miss the positive vibes that they bring with them (even tho they said yesterday it was very possible she was gonna make an announcement and she didn’t, but :flop:)

maybe that user actually is LDR and she's busy today figuring out why tf her record didnt release the album last night 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, UltraviolentJack said:

I thought Ben said the album isn’t done though?

Fk this fake bih who gave us the photoshopped ss :) You think that Ben would answer some random guhrl? I don't think so~ ^^

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

maybe that user actually is LDR and she's busy today figuring out why tf her record didnt release the album last night 

she did a shoutout thanking me and others for thinking it actually was her and she could never live up to the real Lana but I still have my suspicions 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Fk this fake bih who gave us the photoshopped ss :) You think that Ben would answer some random guhrl? I don't think so~ ^^

I mean he has before so yes LOL but it’s good to know it was fake. 

the actual lana del rey when she secretly lurks this thread and sees a bunch of delusional children spamming mariah gifs thinking she's going to surprise drop her album a week early 

Judge Judy Laptop GIF by Cheezburger - Find & Share on GIPHY

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

3 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

it was Ed i think, not Ben....and no comment on the rest of what u posted...

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

So, i’m from Portugal. Here it’s 9pm. In california it’s 1pm... probably i won’t have news till i wake up

Same it’s 10pm here, but idk if I’ll be able to sleep, but if i stay up I’ll regret it if nothing happen :eyeroll2:

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

And she’s mentioned in interviews before that she has many ‘trap’ accounts. 

although if she is here I don’t think she’d make it as obvious as using her name

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, UltraviolentJack said:

I thought Ben said the album isn’t done though?

tenor.gif?itemid=5141980

Yes, Ed said that, but through a DM that could have easily been fake. It wasn't, but that's not the point.

How is the fandom supposed to be certain about the situation? It's their job to tell their god damn client to clarify the current progress of the album, if it's either delayed, or what. 

Look, I adore Lana but after all, she did mention a date, it's not our fault to expect something to come on that day. I mean, it might be, cause we know we shouldn't trust any word that comes from Lana's or her managment's mouths, but they should be more professional, it's dumb at this point of her career.

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Ok well as far as I’m concerned I’ve been on this thread for months now and it’s all fun and games but that’s where I draw the line. 
Lana mentioned the release date for engagement most likely. We have been reading into things after that, so it would be totally desperate and pathetic of anyone of us to go after Ed or Ben or Sheridan or whomever complaining about shit like that. Should anyone do such a thing it would look very clownish. 

Ben & Ed bootlickers are not well liked around here, just sayin! 

Just now, Tropicobitchh said:

Same it’s 10pm here, but idk if I’ll be able to sleep, but if i stay up I’ll regret it if nothing happen :eyeroll2:

go to sleep, worst that can happen is you miss the initial news dropping, but you’ll wake up with news and feel rested 

"Don’t forget me"