Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Not eliciting hate against the hairdresser, but he literally tagged his story with "#chemtrailsoverthecountryclub" and put on it Change's "there's something in the wind I can feel it blowing in" after posting that weird countdown. He knew what he was doing, and he hasnt even deleted the post. So if he gets harassed, he cant say he did anything to avoid it.

This is starting to be stupid and disrespectful towards fans. If 5th comes and the album is released, I wont say a thing, as she will have delivered on the terms she said she will. If the album doesnt come that date and she hasnt said anything before... Her credibility and my respect about her will both be under zero.

Wow Did you see the comments under sheridan's post? What a cancellation... I don't belong to this fanbase I just like COCC's... :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: 

I LOVE these comments - iconic... I mean cringe but iconic but cringe but iconic... :toofloppy:

yLqk8bU.png

Mmeow~

i'm sorry why are you guys defending sherridan? He legit posted a photo of her, gave a countdown, and tagged #chemtrailsoverthecountryclub. sure, nothing had to have happened at midnight exactly, but it's ridiculous if nothing happens before monday or so.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

2 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i'm sorry why are you guys defending sherridan? He legit posted a photo of her, gave a countdown, and tagged #chemtrailsoverthecountryclub. sure, nothing had to have happened at midnight exactly, but it's ridiculous if nothing happens before monday or so.

Did you read the insta comments? Some of them want him to die :toofloppy:

Mmeow~

Sheridan is a COCC tease.  :lanasrs2: But I suppose tagging it #chemtrails etc could've meant the photo shoot for the album cover or something. :sadcore3:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

2 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

I think it was disrespectul towards fans who actually is really hyped and desperate about info, because obviously there’s not much to get. 

otherwiseeee - it’s not okay to be rude and nasty to the guy.. 

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

1 hour ago, YosemiteAv said:

Fk this fake bih who gave us the photoshopped ss :) You think that Ben would answer some random guhrl? I don't think so~ ^^

Go fuck yourself. I explained repeatedly why he replied; it's not my fault if you're slower than a sloth on oxycontin. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Wow Did you see the comments under sheridan's post? What a cancellation... I don't belong to this fanbase I just like COCC's... :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: 

I LOVE these comments - iconic... I mean cringe but iconic but cringe but iconic... :toofloppy:

yLqk8bU.png

idk Saturday isn’t even over and... why would you even do that? I feel bad for him and Lana will know this happened. Little fuckers

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Just now, Miss Doing Nothing said:

idk Saturday isn’t even over and... why would you even do that? I feel bad for him and Lana will know this happened. Little fuckers

In no way do I encourage those stupid « threats », but on the other hand, I mean, he clearly hinted at something that he knows fans will see as « clues » of something coming. I mean, he could have just posted « Looking forward  to working with this sweetie again »...

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I made another album cover (yet again! LOL) - heavily inspired by the NFR cover.

I edited her look to match the way she looked in the video of the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet!

Processed-with-VSCO-with-nc-preset-Proce

BEAUTIFUL

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

I made another album cover (yet again! LOL) - heavily inspired by the NFR cover.

I edited her look to match the way she looked in the video of the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet!

I legit thought it was original!!!!! Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

i jumped whew that's so good i love it:oprah: thanks for sharing your ideas

this one is even more beautiful. I just want this HBTB kind of feeling with a plane and a location that’s special like that beach house

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland