Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The way I want Lana to cover 'Because' by the Beatles.

Good lord the stress this thread is creating lolol i have legit no idea what to expect today so I shall expect nothing as I currently head out to work. Still not many people coming back to the movies at all (we did 118 ppl all day yesterday) so if something goes down I can slip into the freezer and have a proper freak out. Good luck on possibly everything or abso-frickin-lutely nothing my dear friends!

3 hours ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

I see where you're coming from, but the annoyance comes from her giving us a concrete date (September 5) more than once, and not elaborating on it for 3 months, and now it's supposedly in a week. we just want clarity

Release dates are subject to change. If there is not a definite date following delays then maybe she rather not set another date until it can be confirmed by Interscope.Β 
Β 

The priority now is her book, so she probably does not want to put too much on her plate at once. She confirmed the release dates for her audiobook and book after she announced a date for her new studio album. This probably pushed the date of her next studio album back because the priority right now is the poetry book. She is working on a lot at once.Β 

what if the photos lana was taking at the witch house were for her announcing she's in AHS SirensΒ 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifΒ  Β tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifΒ Β tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Β 

i just got a reply from a music site/store
"We are checking with the label, but as of now we don't have any
information about that release" so rip. the fact that they checked with the label only makes it worse

3 hours ago, heavvyhitter said:

guys you know that this hairdresser propably meant VMAs right.. Lana is nominated and she will propably attend and he will do her hair

thats what I said but the VMAs are being done virtually. Odds are her hairdresser is doing her up because MTV probably already told her she won and she will have her hairdresser do her up for a pre-recorded speech which will air tomorrow. She will win it because we all voted like hell.Β 
Β 

That is the deal with the hairdresser situation.Β 

When Taylor surprise released Folklore, did any record stores say anything about it to her stans? Assuming these stans lowkey knew she had an album in the works and wereΒ being sneaky

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

information about that release" so rip. the fact that they checked with the label only makes it worse

:defeated:

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

When Taylor surprise released Folklore, did any record stores say anything about it to her stans? Assuming these stans lowkey knew she had an album in the works and wereΒ being sneaky

No they didn’t. If the record stores said something then it wouldn’t be a surprise. It’s like hosting a surprise party and then telling the person who is going to be surprised that everyone is going to yell β€œsurprise” when he/she walks in.

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

But if it actually drops, it’s so secret that not even they know yet or they’re been told to sound as confused as us.Β :oic3:

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Most people didnt know a thing. There was just one dude who is like a super taylor insider who posted 1 thing related to Cardigan and 1 to folklore before the release but we still had no idea when it would come and we didnt even know this had something to do with a new album. Could have been anything.

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

hows called that french music site that leaked nfr snippets?

Β 

What's their number/email address?Β I'll see what I can do.Β :makeup: