Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

8 minutes ago, Body Electrician said:

How did you find this actual preorder? If you go to the music portion of Lana's Universal site, this is not shown with the other preorders.

Edit: I literally checked her site about an hour ago and didn't see this. It's still not shown 

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Just now, electra said:

LOVE LOVE LOVE omg i want to hang it on my wall

I want to pierce it onto my soul lmao

But fr, I was holding the exact amount of money to buy the double disc bundle but I'm guessing that won't be as limited as this.

I doubt it will be out of stock soon (bc of many people's discontent for the OG cover) so that's great for me to buy it a little later :oop:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

How did you find this actual preorder? If you go to the music portion of Lana's Universal site, this is not shown with the other preorders.

Edit: I literally checked her site about an hour ago and didn't see this. It's still not shown 

it was sent as an email to top spotify listeners 

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Spotify Fans First links are usually hidden because they're typically sent to fans via email, and more limited than the other variants.

Looks like there are 4,344 copies left (found through source code), so I'm guessing 5,000 copies were made.

you can't, it's only by being given a link. i think that's what happens - spotify users are emailed links and then they can give them out. they can't technically verify if you have a spotify unless they did the transaction on spotify i support.

The link got emailed to her "top fans" on Spotify, it's a private listing on the site

9iTIDJO.png

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

1 minute ago, JehovahThikness said:

it was sent as an email to top spotify listeners 

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

Spotify Fans First links are usually hidden because they're typically sent to fans via email, and more limited than the other variants.

Ahh, thank you ??

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

while i love the spotify exclusive pressing, i’m still super excited to have ordered the target alternate cover with the red pressing :’) i hope u all get ur hands on the spotify one, it’s beautiful!! 

13 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I'm obsessed

ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL FEBRUARY 3RD, BITCH THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY

I'ma order it, bye

what bitch, my birthday is on the 2nd!

i never ordered something so fast, this is a STUNNING picture, i cant believe its not the standard version

image.png

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

what bitch, my birthday is on the 2nd!

i never ordered something so fast, this is a STUNNING picture, i cant believe its not the standard version

This shit was a gift for Aquarius lmao

But yeah, already ordered 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

14 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Looks like there are 4,344 copies left (found through source code), so I'm guessing 5,000 copies were made.

Can you try finding how many copies are left for the Double Disc Bundle?

I'm getting anxious now :bebe:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif