Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

9 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

I would have loved if she did something like Folklore and had every variant be a different cover 

this is probably a vinyl concept league away, but w how the us vinyls had patterns in the sun, 

Lana could've definitely done that, but for each variant have a constellation for one. 
and if u buy all from the set, have a constellation map in the sky. 

on top of this. a music box. for jewelry, or just piano shaped. 
pearlescent off white holographic vinyl. 
some nail polish/ glitter lip gloss. 
lighters, and an alcohol flask. 
Benjamin . . . 

these are dragon ideas thank you. 

UV/Honeymoon

11 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

It would have been cool if the Assai version was like a White Hot Forever variant. I can't believe this album doesn't have a white version. Makes more sense than beige or yellow. It'd be nice to get a split color variant, or splatter, or swirl, or something other than one color. But Lana's never had cool variants like that. 

(sorry i'm such a vinyl nerd)

Yeah I would’ve loved a white pressing or a white glitter, or clear with white splatter pressing. Yellow doesn’t really fit the theme or makes much sense. 

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

this is probably a vinyl concept league away, but w how the us vinyls had patterns in the sun, 

Lana could've definitely done that, but for each variant have a constellation for one. 

this is a dragon idea thank you. 

Your mind :pray2:

My green NFR vinyl kind of has a marble effect when I hold it in front of the sun but I think it's just because the colorant is uneven

Off topic but if someone wants to sell to me the heart vinyl I will be forever grateful, thanks:toofloppy:

also LANA GIVE US THE 3RD PICTURE DISC IM WAITING SIS:awkney:

And what do you think the new merch will be? I’ll love some pearly necklace with gold LDR on the front to be honest:flutter:

original.gif

1 minute ago, White Hot Forever said:

My green NFR vinyl kind of has a marble effect when I hold it in front of the sun but I think it's just because the colorant is uneven

I'm so gonna check mine out later when the some comes out hahahahahaha that's cool. I think manufacturer "defects" are a lot rarer? u should definitely keep it safe, a treasure 

UV/Honeymoon

6 minutes ago, Dragon said:

this is a dragon idea thank you. 

:crossed: now I want this

shimmering ink blue/black marble, with pearl drops dotted throughout :wub:

3 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

I think that was done on purpose tbh bc they all have that marble-ish effect. Even the pink one has it

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 minutes ago, Dragon said:

on top of this. a music box. for jewelry, or just piano shaped. 
pearlescent off white holographic vinyl. 
some nail polish/ glitter lip gloss. 
lighters, and an alcohol flask. 
Benjamin . . . 

these are dragon ideas thank you. 

Bestie if u don’t send polydor an email right NOW

original.gif

Just now, rabbit said:

:crossed: now I want this

shimmering ink blue/black marble, with pearl drops dotted throughout :wub:

RIGHT? god this'd be amazing. I kinda have this theory that if the music biz sorta loses money, there'll be more buyer research and communication so seller's would have better opportunities to make money thru special editions. that'd be so so so amazing. 

I'd probably want to add some kind of groovy color to that mix to make it feel a bit flirtier, so maybe like orange, pink or some purple, i like the drops idea that'd be nice 

Just now, venicebitx said:

Bestie if u don’t send polydor an email right NOW

what's the email? 

UV/Honeymoon

6 minutes ago, Dragon said:

i'll figure it out but ok cool thanks hahahahahaha fingers crosssseD

Lemme know if they didn’t reply I can contact her manager he always responds to me so I can send him a screenshot of your idea X

Ugh why we haven’t got a marble shit before

:smile3:

Just now, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Lemme know if they didn’t reply I can contact her manager he always responds to me so I can send him a screenshot of your idea X

PLEASE

original.gif

7 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

oh shit no just go ahead and do that that'd be great, edit: of course ty, ditto on the marble

UV/Honeymoon

I'm still hoping for some preppy embroidered sweaters/sweater vests with the LDR logo embroidered on the front upper left or maybe a LDR country club logo  :brows:

Edit: and LDR robes like the one Lana had in the Interview video!

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

14 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I'm still hoping for some preppy embroidered sweaters/sweater vests with the LDR logo embroidered on the front upper left or maybe a LDR country club logo  :brows:

Edit: and LDR robes like the one Lana had in the Interview video!

I still think this robe will be available one day cuz even the logo looks like her COTCC logo 

:smile3:

1 hour ago, Elle said:

The most expensive Lana vinyls tend to be the Lust for Life heart-shaped single, Lust for Life coke bottle vinyl, and the Blue Jeans 12" picture disc, all which go for $300+

With this vinyl, I think it's going to be hard to tell. There's never really been a vinyl this limited before, so that alone could cause a high price. The only thing is, the actual record is the same as all the other indie exclusive vinyls - same cover, yellow vinyl. Really the only distinct thing about this is the numbered OBI. So for that reason, only time will really tell us how much it will end up being worth. If this vinyl would have had a different cover or colour, it would definitely have been worth hundreds, maybe even in the $1000+ range in a few years x

49 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

It would have been cool if the Assai version was like a White Hot Forever variant. I can't believe this album doesn't have a white version. Makes more sense than beige or yellow. It'd be nice to get a split color variant, or splatter, or swirl, or something other than one color. But Lana's never had cool variants like that. 

(sorry i'm such a vinyl nerd)

I agree with both of you. This new variation should have been a different vinyl color or different cover, with a limited quantity of 500. Just adding a number of 1 to 500 is just arbitrary inflation. It would have made this an extreme collector's edition. I'm still hoping the final picture disc will be unique and not a reused pic from the back of the standard vinyl or something. 

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png