Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Just realized now that cassette #3 is a pic we already have on the boxset but just from a different angle. So I highly doubt it will be used as the third picture disc

Spoiler

cassette3.jpg

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

25 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Just realized now that cassette #3 is a pic we already have on the boxset but just from a different angle. So I highly doubt it will be used as the third picture disc

Hide contents

cassette3.jpg

however, it remains iconic and way better than the original one. can't wait to kiss my cassette as soon as it arrives to my apartment :eek:

10 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Is it a picture disc box set similar to Ultraviolence?????? :suicide:

Oh my god... Maybe that's why it's taking them so long to post it because it needed more time... I would cry of happiness 

10 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Is it a picture disc box set similar to Ultraviolence?????? :suicide:

I don't think so, im sure it'll be a single picture disc in a clear sleeve... 

1 minute ago, Fireffie said:

Oh my god... Maybe that's why it's taking them so long to post it because it needed more time... I would cry of happiness 

I wish but Lana doesn’t make boxsets like she used to. After ultraviolence all her boxsets sucked. The born to die paradise edition boxset, the singles boxset and the ultraviolence boxset were everything but it all went downhill after the ultraviolence era. 

4 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

I wish but Lana doesn’t make boxsets like she used to. After ultraviolence all her boxsets sucked. The born to die paradise edition boxset, the singles boxset and the ultraviolence boxset were everything but it all went downhill after the ultraviolence era. 

I think it's Interscope in general, look at Selena Gomez, her last few albums have all had the exact same box set format as Lana's... 

Same as Lady Gaga, her Chromatica box set was poor quality compared to her earlier ones. It's probably down to production costs and realised people buy the box set as a collectible rather than for the contents. And therefore its business to make the quality of the box cheaper. 

3 minutes ago, bored said:

I think it's Interscope in general, look at Selena Gomez, her last few albums have all had the exact same box set format as Lana's... 

Same as Lady Gaga, her Chromatica box set was poor quality compared to her earlier ones. It's probably down to production costs and realised people buy the box set as a collectible rather than for the contents. And therefore its business to make the quality of the box cheaper. 

Yeah I bought the LFL and honeymoon boxsets just so I can have them in my Lana collection but I don’t think I’ll buy the chemtrails one because $55+ for a CD and a few pictures is just ridiculous. Maybe if it goes on sale on Amazon I’ll snatch it up but I wish they added a 7 inch picture disc like they did with born to die...then it would be worth the price 

3 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Yeah I bought the LFL and honeymoon boxsets just so I can have them in my Lana collection but I don’t think I’ll buy the chemtrails one because $55+ for a CD and a few pictures is just ridiculous. Maybe if it goes on sale on Amazon I’ll snatch it up but I wish they added a 7 inch picture disc like they did with born to die...then it would be worth the price 

Walmart.com has it for 45 with preorder price match guarantee.

IMG-3521.jpg

10 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

The image: picture disc #2; not a boxset 

Some of us: yeah, it’s not a boxset, just another picture disc 

Some of you: omg it IS a boxset 

:stareney3:

:legend:UNMANIFESTING :legend:

I know it's impossibile lemme just dream :rollin: