Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, Max Del Rey said:

Saw this on twitter:

Reveal hidden contents

gC9XSyM.jpg

Artists can't tour and it shows. :hooker:

Yeah, it's crazy obvious and overwhelming. There is still another (yet to be released) picture disc not shown ?‍♂️

59 minutes ago, originallifeline said:

imagine somebody who bought everything from this pic

56 minutes ago, lamms said:

somebody aka a couple users in this thread :ma:

I've bought one of every different variation shown. I have avoided all of the bundles except for one from her official store. I didn't want to double up on anything because of how much money it's costing me with just purchasing one of everything ? 

I'm officially Lana poor at this point.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

33 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

im thinking about cancelling my horse picture disc:um2: i spent so much money its crazy

btw i tried to cancel my gray vinyl and when i emailed they told me i couldn't (this seems illegal? but idk, that's what they said)

aOaIzH2.gif

Saw this on twitter:

Reveal hidden contents

gC9XSyM.jpg

looking at the entire masterpost...why is literally every alternate cover better than the standard...

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

btw i tried to cancel my gray vinyl and when i emailed they told me i couldn't (this seems illegal? but idk, that's what they said)

Can you file a dispute with PayPal/your bank? Is there a no-refunds clause on the site? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

7 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Spam the support mail with your number order and saying you made a mistake, they can’t say that i mean? If it’s not shipped (which is not the case) you can cancel the order

original.gif

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

Spam the support mail with your number order and saying you made a mistake, they can’t say that i mean? If it’s not shipped (which is not the case) you can cancel the order

that's what i'm saying! my soul is devoid of any real will to engage in even the mildest of conflict (and the $40 won't make or break me rn) so i just gave up but yeah it seems hella shady to tell someone they can't get a refund on something that won't even ship for another 6 weeks.

aOaIzH2.gif

3 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

that's what i'm saying! my soul is devoid of any real will to engage in even the mildest of conflict (and the $40 won't make or break me rn) so i just gave up but yeah it seems hella shady to tell someone they can't get a refund on something that won't even ship for another 6 weeks.

Her costumer support it’s the worst i swear

original.gif

Saw this on twitter:

Reveal hidden contents

gC9XSyM.jpg

All these variations and they couldn't give us the alternate cover with a blank vinyl? :cuteface:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

im thinking about cancelling my horse picture disc:um2: i spent so much money its crazy

girl no that's probably going to be one of the rarest items :derpna2:

3 hours ago, EndlessSummer said:

Guys Universal music on twitter said the US orders for the signed stuff is fixed now!

It also looks like they lowered the shipping cost.. I paid $9.26 for shipping just for the CD yesterday (which I thought seemed excessive) and today it's down to $3.99, which is much more reasonable. I emailed customer support asking if they could either refund me the difference or just cancel my order so I can re-order with the lower shipping cost, so fingers crossed lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, Elle said:

It also looks like they lowered the shipping cost.. I paid $9.26 for shipping just for the CD yesterday (which I thought seemed excessive) and today it's down to $3.99, which is much more reasonable. I emailed customer support asking if they could either refund me the difference or just cancel my order so I can re-order with the lower shipping cost, so fingers crossed lol x

ooh plz keep us updated bc I got that $9 shipping fee yesterday too

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, Escapism said:

looking at the entire masterpost...why is literally every alternate cover better than the standard...

She is actually smart... she knew the gays would buy alot of versions to fill the design depression in the heart :P

Lust For Dead   large.gif

52 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

Well damn, the signed CDs are sold out now that they fixed it. I was going to try and order from the US and cancel my French one. Oh well... 

i think they’re fucking with us...there was 1900 signed cds left yesterday on shoplanadelrey. the spotify picture disk also showed “sold out” for a day or two and then came back with 400 something left. they’re trying to create urgency. 

stock updates on shoplanadelrey (these could very well be wrong but if you mess around with the cart, it will show you how many are left. feel free to dm me, i’ll show you how)

signed cd: “sold out” i’m calling bs as it was 1,900 yesterday 

cassette #1: 752

cassette #2: 892

cassette #3: 894

boxset: 2,128

transparent vinyl: 12,157

grey vinyl:  3,092

black vinyl: 14,530

spotify picture disk: 384

cd: 5,397

if anyone cares...

violet exclusive vinyl: 222

violet cassette: 1! if anyone wants this one, they better snag the last one! it said 2 yesterday! 

violet cd: 168

violet regular vinyl: 783

violet picture disk vinyl: 197

nfr green vinyl: 435

nfr green cassette: 65

nfr uncensored cd: 189

lfl box set: 328

lfl cd: 387

i have over $200k in my cart right now doing all of this lmao

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

stock updates on shoplanadelrey (these could very well be wrong but if you mess around with the cart, it will show you how many are left. feel free to dm me, i’ll show you how)

signed cd: “sold out” i’m calling bs 

cassette #1: 752

cassette #2: 892

cassette #3: 894

boxset: 2,128

transparent vinyl: 12,157

grey vinyl:  3,092

black vinyl: 14,530

cd: 5,397

spotify picture disk: 384

if anyone cares:

violet exclusive vinyl: 222

violet cassette: 1! if anyone wants this one, they better snag the last one! it said 2 yesterday! 

violet cd: 168

violet regular vinyl: 783

violet picture disk vinyl: 197

nfr green vinyl: 435

nfr green cassette: 65

nfr uncensored cd: 189

lfl box set: 328

lfl cd: 387

i have over $200k in my cart right now doing all of this lmao

Mind checking her UK store?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif