Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

do you guys think lana's signature is going to be authentic? i really don't want another stuck with u type of situation :toofunny:

can a signature for a fake name really ever be authentic? I honestly don't know if there's any way to tell if an artist really signed it or it was some assistant...?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

16 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

do you guys think lana's signature is going to be authentic? i really don't want another stuck with u type of situation :toofunny:

for the past two signed albums she's done, most of the signatures were definitely signed by an assistant. there were very few sent out that actually looked like her legitimate signature.

18 minutes ago, Distantly said:

So on her UK site, the collectors edition (that I bought cause it was cheaper than the US store) is $82 and includes both store exclusive vinyls and a CD and a cassette..

now there's a bundle on there for only $80 with both store exclusive vinyls, a SIGNED CD and both exclusive cassettes.. I knew I should've fucking waited damnit lmao 

You can always cancel it 

2 minutes ago, Chari said:

for the past two signed albums she's done, most of the signatures were definitely signed by an assistant. there were very few sent out that actually looked like her legitimate signature.

well there’s a video of lana signing a bunch of norman cds. not sure about LFL though

7 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

well there’s a video of lana signing a bunch of norman cds. not sure about LFL though

some were authentic, but most were not. here's some examples of some of the ones signed by an assistant that were sent out. you can even see the clear difference in these signatures and the ones that are seen in the video of her signing the nfr cds and in the picture of her signing the lust for life ones. these look nothing like her actual signature.

here's some examples of some of the fake signatures styles that were sent out.

Spoiler

P0.jpgs-l1600.jpgP7.jpgabpprgjacdk31.jpgs-l1600.jpg

I'm really hoping we actually do get a new wave of clothing merch. The three things we got are so ugly so I'm hoping the next batch will be high quality and really cute. I'm also glad its not coming for a while cause my paycheck isn't coming for another week.

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

1 minute ago, White Hot Forever said:

There's this of her signing LFL booklets  

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for lana del rey lfl signing

one thing that is notable is all of the signatures in from of her in this photo look like her authentic, real signatures done by lana, but a lot of the final ones don’t look anything like that. 

example of lana’s regular signature:

WHvI6Qt.jpg

example of the ones lana definitely signed: 

iPb1cMZ.jpg

example of ones that definitely are nothing like either signature above but were definitely sent out to people:

yxIIoUg.jpg

1 minute ago, electra said:

one thing that is notable is all of the signatures in from of her in this photo look like her authentic, real signatures done by lana, but a lot of the final ones don’t look anything like that. 

Hide contents

WHvI6Qt.jpg

Hide contents

iPb1cMZ.jpg

example of ones that definitely are nothing like either signature above but were definitely sent out to people:

Hide contents

yxIIoUg.jpg

the last picture brings up war flashbacks. :stareney2:

18 minutes ago, electra said:

Reveal hidden contents

WHvI6Qt.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

iPb1cMZ.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

yxIIoUg.jpg

The last ones definitely look different but to give her the benefit of the doubt, assuming that she signed all of them, her hand would have gotten tired and she wouldn't be able to make them all as flowy/curvy as she normally would. The signed lithographs were on her store for a long time and I can only imagine how many they sold. She also replied to someone on Twitter claiming that she did sign all of them and I want to believe her. :uh:

7 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

The last ones definitely look different but to give her the benefit of the doubt, assuming that she signed all of them, her hand would have gotten tired and she wouldn't be able to make them all as flowy/curvy as she normally would. The signed lithographs were on her store for a long time and I can only imagine how many they sold. She also replied to someone on Twitter claiming that she did sign all of them and I want to believe her. :uh:

her Ls, Ds, Rs, As, and Ys are all very distinct and the questionable signatures are just way too far off to actually be hers in any way. thing is, she may actually believe that she did sign all of the ones sent out and is just unaware that her stores sent out inauthentic signatures signed by an assistant because the order volume was too large for her to actually sign everything in a timely manner.

I don't know if anyone else got this, but I got an email from Lana's store saying that the denim chemtrails jacket had some sort of delay and wouldn't be shipping out until May 15th

Which sucks, but like I'm so happy they actually sent out an email instead of just saying nothing like in the past haha

36 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

You can always cancel it 

Do they really let you cancel lol? I thought all sales were final. I don't think I even care enough just wanted to bring it up. I remember trying to cancel my Surf Store merch since it was taking so long (glad I didn't cancel) and they wouldn't. Maybe that's cause it was so late in the process though idk

Just now, Distantly said:

Do they really let you cancel lol? I thought all sales were final. I don't think I even care enough just wanted to bring it up. I remember trying to cancel my Surf Store merch since it was taking so long (glad I didn't cancel) and they wouldn't. Maybe that's cause it was so late in the process though idk

I could be wrong but I think with the surf shop they only made the quantities that people ordered and that's why it took so long/they didn't let people cancel. You should be able to reply to the confirmation email saying you want to cancel your order and someone should get back to you. 

Tbh what worries me the most about the autenticity of the signatures it's the fact that they're offered in each store + there's a ton of bundles and they still haven't sold out except the cassettes (not even the CD which is the least expensive thing), also it's weird that whoever already bought the cd/vinyl on the French store it's getting one. Considering that someone on Reddit wrote that there are still 3,000 signed CDs left a few hours ago -  how many are there of these cards, maybe 10K or 15K? I doubt Lana would sign all of them, so either some orders are gonna get cancelled or she's definetely gonna have some assistants

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

8 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I cancelled my transparent vinyl order from the French store like about two weeks ago and they refunded me a few days after! I simply wrote that I did a mistake and wanted to get another item 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore