Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Mind checking her UK store?

Okay I figured it out but it's a little bit confusing and there's a few bundles and the grey vinyl that have a max of 568? Not sure about that, but I think there's only 568 grey vinyls left and all the bundles have the grey vinyl included. *Note: they all changed to 566 while I was doing this*

store.universalmusic.com

COCC BUNDLES

• Signed Cassette Bundle (3 Cassettes + Signed Art Card): 2,910
  • Signed CD Cassette Bundle (3 Cassettes  + CD + Signed Art Card): 2,905
  • Signed Vinyl & Cassette Bundle ( 2 Cassettes + Grey Vinyl  + Transparent Vinyl + Signed Art Card): 568
  • Signed COCC Collector's Edition (Cassette #1 + CD + Grey Vinyl + Transparent Vinyl + Signed Art Card): 568
  • Signed Super Fan Edition: (Sweatshirt + Tee + Mask + Cassette #1 + CD + Grey Vinyl + Transparent Vinyl + Signed Art Card): 205 *I tried all shirt and sweatshirt sizes and it still came up the same number, so I think there's only 205 masks left*

• COCC Collector's Edition: (Cassette #1 + CD + Grey Vinyl + Transparent Vinyl): 568
  • COCC Analogue Edition (Cassette #1 + Grey Vinyl): 568
  • COCC Monochrome Edition (Cassette #1 + Black Vinyl): 784
  • Super Fan Edition (Sweatshirt + Tee + Mask + Cassette #1 + CD + Grey Vinyl + Transparent Vinyl): 205
  • T-Shirt & Cassette (Tee + Cassette #1): 553
  • Sweatshirt & Cassette (Sweatshirt + Cassette #1): 283
  • Facemask & Cassette (Mask + Cassette #1): 205

COCC MUSIC

• CD: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number, but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*
  • CD Box Set: 1,004
  • Cassette #1: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number, but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*
  • Cassette #2: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number, but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*
  • Cassette #3: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*
  • Gatefold Black Vinyl: 784
  • Transparent Vinyl: 686
  • Grey Vinyl: 568
  • Spotify Picture Disc Vinyl: 271

COCC MERCH

• Tee S: 95
  • Tee M: 133
  • Tee L: 112
  • Tee XL: 104
  • Tee XXL: 109

• Sweatshirt S: 47
  • Sweatshirt M: 44
  • Sweatshirt L:  57
  • Sweatshirt XL: 59
  • Sweatshirt XXL: 75

VIOLET

• CD: 45
  • Black Vinyl: 249
  • Picture Disk Vinyl: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number, but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*

6 hours ago, 99centlips said:

Okay I figured it out but it's a little bit confusing and there's a few bundles and the grey vinyl that have a max of 568? Not sure about that, but I think there's only 568 grey vinyls left and all the bundles have the grey vinyl included. *Note: they all changed to 566 while I was doing this*

store.universalmusic.com

COCC BUNDLES

• Signed Vinyl & Cassette Bundle ( 2 Cassettes + Grey Vinyl  + Transparent Vinyl + Signed Art Card): 568
  • Signed COCC Collector's Edition (Cassette #1 + CD + Grey Vinyl + Transparent Vinyl + Signed Art Card): 568
  • Signed Super Fan Edition: (Sweatshirt + Tee + Mask + Cassette #1 + CD + Grey Vinyl + Transparent Vinyl + Signed Art Card): 205 *I tried all shirt and sweatshirt sizes and it still came up the same number, so I think there's only 205 masks left*

• COCC Collector's Edition: (Cassette #1 + CD + Grey Vinyl + Transparent Vinyl): 568
  • Super Fan Edition (Sweatshirt + Tee + Mask + Cassette #1 + CD + Grey Vinyl + Transparent Vinyl): 205

COCC MUSIC

• CD: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number, but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*
  • Cassette #1: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number, but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*
  • Cassette #2: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number, but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*
  • Cassette #3: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*

COCC MERCH

VIOLET

• Picture Disk Vinyl: 2,000 *it wouldn't give me an exact number, but wouldn't let me put more than 2k in my cart*

you're our hero for doing this! :suicide:

7 hours ago, 99centlips said:

store.universalmusic.com

COCC BUNDLES

COCC MUSIC

COCC MERCH

VIOLET

Thank you for doing that:kiss2:

Hd7c-1.gif

I just recieved an email with the answer of Lana CS about the purchase of the Spotify exclusive PD. I bought it in UK store and im from Spain. 

Hello Anne
I can see the following confirmation email against your order on our system. It looks like your order has been accepted on our system (normally if restrictions on items for other Countries it doesn't allow you to put the order through).

Thank you for ordering from the Lana Del Rey Store

So i think this means that they are not going to cancell orders for Europe? Maybe we can cancell orders from US store?

Hd7c-1.gif

12 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

I just recieved an email with the answer of Lana CS about the purchase of the Spotify exclusive PD. I bought it in UK store and im from Spain. 

Hello Anne
I can see the following confirmation email against your order on our system. It looks like your order has been accepted on our system (normally if restrictions on items for other Countries it doesn't allow you to put the order through).

Thank you for ordering from the Lana Del Rey Store

So i think this means that they are not going to cancell orders for Europe? Maybe we can cancell orders from US store?

I think so, I’m still wanting for their reply but judging by that answer I’m guessing they’ll honor the order, as other users previously said

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I think so, I’m still wanting for their reply but judging by that answer I’m guessing they’ll honor the order, as other users previously said

Ok! Let us know your answer! After your reply i will decide if cancell my US or not...

I think the product was only to UK, but there was a problem and everyone in Europe could buy it. When they realised that, they changed only for the UK, but the people who bought it, will recieve her order.

Hd7c-1.gif

i just preordered the NFR lime disc vinyl w the ugly cover art, and when i get it, im going to take the vinyl, put it in my regular NFR, and take my regular NFR black vinyl and put it in the ugly sleeve the lime came in, and then give it to my friend who likes the ugly art. god works in mysterious ways:legend:

Is it safe to assume that the Chemtrails Neil Krug CD from Target is a jewel case? The HMV one actually shows a jewel case mockup and they're selling it for around 14 usd and thats the same price as the Target one without the sale. It'd suck to get the CD and its just a paper case :rip:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

9 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Is it safe to assume that the Chemtrails Neil Krug CD from Target is a jewel case? The HMV one actually shows a jewel case mockup and they're selling it for around 14 usd and thats the same price as the Target one without the sale. It'd suck to get the CD and its just a paper case :rip:

I‘d say so. So far only the UV deluxe edition was sold as a paper case; the rest are all jewel cases.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

i just preordered the NFR lime disc vinyl w the ugly cover art, and when i get it, im going to take the vinyl, put it in my regular NFR, and take my regular NFR black vinyl and put it in the ugly sleeve the lime came in, and then give it to my friend who likes the ugly art. god works in mysterious ways:legend:

Yeah I think I’m also going to order the nfr green vinyl even though I’m not a huge fan of the cover because someone said there is little over 400 left in stock

1 hour ago, cherrycokes said:

Yeah I think I’m also going to order the nfr green vinyl even though I’m not a huge fan of the cover because someone said there is little over 400 left in stock

do it! if you have the regular one do what im doing it and just swap it out !

25 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

question, what exactly does "lithograph" mean? like what is a lithograph poster?

Just a fancy term for a poster. “Lithograph is a misused word and is used to mean several different things. An original lithograph is when the artist creates the work of art on a stone plate. The word "lithograph" means, "stone print". Lithography works on the simple physical principal that oil and water do not mix.”

10 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

question, what exactly does "lithograph" mean? like what is a lithograph poster?

i know someone already answered your question but i wrote a whole thing so i wanted to respond anyways :icant:

it's just a method of printmaking, so a lithographic poster is a particular kind of poster that uses a particular printing process. lithography basically (to my understanding) utilizes how water and oil don't mix, and there's lots of methods of lithography including more traditional methods and more modern methods using different chemicals and materials which can produce a lot of different "looks" to lithographic posters.

Spoiler

and for my printmaking enthusiasts i THINK originally in lithography the image was made out of a oily/fatty/waxy/greasy water-repelling material and then treated a bunch of times using different chemical processes. what basically could happen was the negative parts of the image, lacking any color or ink, would retain water, while the positive parts of the image would be greasy and oily, and then once the oil-based ink was applied, it would only stick to the positive parts of the image. modern lithography i believe uses a polymer coating applied to a metal or plastic plate which is a bit more simple than original methods of lithography. you can also do photographic lithography by transferring a color separated (i think?) photo to a photosensitive lithographic plate. the internet is a better resource than me though :oopna:

imo lithograph posters stir up images of art nouveau and old fashioned, 20th century ish posters, but there's a lot of different kinds of lithograph posters so it really could look like anything. it would be a DREAM if she had a lithograph poster that was very old-movie-poster esque, like give me mildred pierce with the rose logo on a poster and dark mysterious vibes :trisha:

sUcVobB.png

2 hours ago, honeybadger said:

i know someone already answered your question but i wrote a whole thing so i wanted to respond anyways :icant:

it's just a method of printmaking, so a lithographic poster is a particular kind of poster that uses a particular printing process. lithography basically (to my understanding) utilizes how water and oil don't mix, and there's lots of methods of lithography including more traditional methods and more modern methods using different chemicals and materials which can produce a lot of different "looks" to lithographic posters.

Hide contents

and for my printmaking enthusiasts i THINK originally in lithography the image was made out of a oily/fatty/waxy/greasy water-repelling material and then treated a bunch of times using different chemical processes. what basically could happen was the negative parts of the image, lacking any color or ink, would retain water, while the positive parts of the image would be greasy and oily, and then once the oil-based ink was applied, it would only stick to the positive parts of the image. modern lithography i believe uses a polymer coating applied to a metal or plastic plate which is a bit more simple than original methods of lithography. you can also do photographic lithography by transferring a color separated (i think?) photo to a photosensitive lithographic plate. the internet is a better resource than me though :oopna:

imo lithograph posters stir up images of art nouveau and old fashioned, 20th century ish posters, but there's a lot of different kinds of lithograph posters so it really could look like anything. it would be a DREAM if she had a lithograph poster that was very old-movie-poster esque, like give me mildred pierce with the rose logo on a poster and dark mysterious vibes :trisha:

Your Lana reaction gifs really made this worth while hahaha