Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Just now, lamms said:

@Yosemite not that it matters anymore really, but i thought i‘d share nonetheless. i got a reply and they didn’t say anything helpful at all lmao 

Hide contents

Hello x,

Thank you for your email, I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

So I can assist you further, can you please provide me with the order number that your query relates to? You will find the order number within the email that we sent you after your order was placed. Alternatively, if you can provide me with the email address that was used when ordering, I will be able to access the order via that avenue. Please note that x@gmail.com is not returning any results.

In addition, if you purchased the item from another retailer, we cannot comment on a product that another website or store is selling and would recommend contacting the seller directly to resolve your issue as they will have a route back to their provider.

If you have any other questions in the meantime please let me know, I'll be happy to help you further.

Many thanks,
Lloyd
Customer Service Support

Lloyd is even more clueless than Louise lmao

Thank you tho

Also, this is from Universal right? Not Lana's store?

I'm still waiting for her store to reply, they'll be the one who will give a "yes/no" type of answer

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Lloyd is even more clueless than Louise lmao

Thank you tho

Also, this is from Universal right? Not Lana's store?

I'm still waiting for her store to reply, they'll be the one who will give a "yes/no" type of answer

yeah it was universal‘s store. good luck :toofunny:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Just now, lamms said:

yeah it was universal‘s store. good luck :toofunny:

They'll eventually reply, ig

They said they were gonna take a bit longer than usual (which they already take a lot lmao) bc of COVID-19; they also said they were going to try to reply in 10 days so they still have like 5 working days left :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Was just able to order a signed CD to the PNW, but it wouldn't let me combine with a cassette. Has to be purchased on it's own, at least for now. Happy to have an order in! :wub:

do we think the cassette with the blue sky will sell out before the next picture disc drops?

If the next picture disc will be the same as that cassette, I'll pass on the cassette since i do not collect, nor do I have a place to play it.

HOWEVER ... if the next picture disc is not the blue sky w the chemtrail...then I shall get the cassette as a cute little keepsake from the era that I can simply keep on my nightstand

49 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Guys Universal music on twitter said the US orders for the signed stuff is fixed now!

Better late than never. I actually preferred the offers on the French store to the US store anyway because I was going to be forced to get another CD in order to get the signed art card (I already have a CD in one of my bundles). The French store offered the signed art card with Tape #2 and then I added Tape #3 to my purchase ?? Glad they finally fixed the issue for those who weren't able to order from the French store before they sold out.

13 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

do we think the cassette with the blue sky will sell out before the next picture disc drops?

If the next picture disc will be the same as that cassette, I'll pass on the cassette since i do not collect, nor do I have a place to play it.

HOWEVER ... if the next picture disc is not the blue sky w the chemtrail...then I shall get the cassette as a cute little keepsake from the era that I can simply keep on my nightstand

Who knows at this point. The Spotify picture disc was out of the blue regarding the picture used. I do like the cover of the third tape, so I wouldn't mind that being the last picture disc. There is part of me that would actually like to have a completely different picture for the final picture disc tho. Just adds something different to the mix ? I kinda wish majority of the vinyl variations weren't of the same cover. Offing all different covers (kinda like Taylor did with Folklore) would have been a nice touch

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 minute ago, originallifeline said:

imagine somebody who bought everything from this pic

somebody aka a couple users in this thread :ma:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

29 minutes ago, Max Del Rey said:

Saw this on twitter:

Reveal hidden contents

gC9XSyM.jpg

Artists can't tour and it shows. :hooker:

I mean, 40% of what’s in that pic are doubled stuff.

On your left you got the items, on your right you got the bundles.

It’s still somewhat a lot but it’s not that much

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

im thinking about cancelling my horse picture disc:um2: i spent so much money its crazy

I mean, there’s still a chance they cancel it for you tho :xgiggle:

Nah but tbh, if you’re having second thoughts, think about what you’ve bought already and see if there’s anything you think you might be better off. If there is, cancel it

Also, not some of you manifesting the picture disc #2 to be that new picture on the cassette. I think she’s cute, for a cassette, but not for a big ass picture disc. I’d rather have a new one or the red vinyl cover :nails:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif