Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

28 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

so i found this? im not sure if it was a previous item that got discontinued or something else

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Clothing/Knit-Sweater/5OHK0ZSD000

couldn't see it ;CCC maybe a second-second wave is dropping near the release date?

original.gif

I definitely think there will be a much bigger merch drop on release day (and I'm hoping whatever that knit sweater is will be a part of it haha)

Still holding out hope for some cute preppy country club themed merch :brows:

8 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

this is what i would let me add to the cart on her US store! might not be 100% accurate but this is what it said

Reveal hidden contents

pink windbreaker

19 S

37 M

22 L

10 XL

2 2XL

black windbreaker

16 S
29 M

23 L

9 XL

5 2XL

US keychain 127

Thank you! :)

9 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Not to be a hater but the merch so far is so underwhelming, the Violet merch and even the LFL era had really unique items and COCC’s all just seems like a cash grab :bebe:

I feel like it’s not even planned they just opened the photosbop & bought some PSD mockups and put some random stuff from her photoshoots and that’s it

nothing is unique until now, i really hope for some good stuff

:smile3:

35 minutes ago, rabbit said:

The windbreakers are cute (wish they weren’t cropped), but I can’t help but think that’s what the black sweatshirt should have looked like!!

Hope there’s more on the way :derpna2:

that sweatshirt is truly the devil of this era, the pure audacity...

aOaIzH2.gif

8 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

that sweatshirt is truly the devil of this era, the pure audacity...

agreed haha like they couldn't even be bothered to choose a more interesting font?? :eek:

Not windbreakers lmao I still have nightmares for not getting the LFL one :toofunny:

They’re both really cute and they’re much cheaper this time but they’re cropped and I don’t like it that much... I’m both glad and sad at the same time :bebe:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I don’t think the windbreakers look that bad. It’s just that everything just seems so rushed and and put together with such minimal effort, which is such a shame because her team had so much time to plan and design her launches 

18 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

sell me a pearl bracelet, a little tennis bracelet, with a L charm on it... bring me full country club rich kitsch aesthetic and i'll eat it up :trisha: no more windbreakers 

I would love this omg :oprah:

And yeah like I think the windbreakers are cute but kinda random....like I thought this album was supposed to have a more "mid-western" aesthetic and I feel like with that denim sherpa jacket they were so on point but windbreakers not so much haha

2 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I would love this omg :oprah:

And yeah like I think the windbreakers are cute but kinda random....like I thought this album was supposed to have a more "mid-western" aesthetic and I feel like with that denim sherpa jacket they were so on point but windbreakers not so much haha

Exactly!!! I don’t understand Lana’s obsession with windbreakers. She released multiple windbreakers in the past and wore a neon green windbreaker on the cover of NFR. It’s time for her to move on and give us something new ??

56 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

dont we know what photoes will be in boxset

there are some alleged peeks in the merch photo indicating a shot w we yes blood & Nikki lane, the beach shot from the third cassette cover, and a shot of Lana in the white bathing suit from the violet/pearl gloves photos on IG. That said in the last box set merch photos have shown photos that didn’t end up being in the box set so...

edit to add that it looks like there's also a pic of chuck and charlie, the album cover, and some pic w someone in a cowboy hat (can't see who).

aOaIzH2.gif

the beige makes me think of the 1975 album. or like tartar sauce. 
the yellow makes me think of lemon, and w the cover. lobster. 
the red reminds me of taffy
the green makes me think of money. 
the clear and grey reminds me of the sky. 

if they made a pearl vinyl, it'd make me think of oysters. 

UV/Honeymoon