2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Hi! yeh it was me sjdjsjdj :smile2:

They way ppl in the comments said they couldn't get into CoCC but are into your versions, the impact :gclap: Hope you make many more in the future!

1 hour ago, Venice said:

They way ppl in the comments said they couldn't get into CoCC but are into your versions, the impact :gclap: Hope you make many more in the future!

Thank you so much! :bebe: 

I honestly made those mixes just because I couldn't get into Chemtrails, but BB is perfect to me so I'm not feeling really inspired :bebe: I might just work on a conceptual concert/show since Lana won't tour :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I honestly made those mixes just because I couldn't get into Chemtrails, but BB is perfect to me so I'm not feeling really inspired :bebe: I might just work on a conceptual concert/show since Lana won't tour :oprah3:

pls. we need u. 

wildflower rock mix when

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

On 11/3/2021 at 5:31 PM, plastiscguy said:

Hi! yeh it was me sjdjsjdj :smile2:

is there anyway to download your versions? holy fuck that DRUMMMMM and guitar is so fucking good, i love this 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

45 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

is there anyway to download your versions? holy fuck that DRUMMMMM and guitar is so fucking good, i love this 

Thank you! :trisha: I'll try to find the original files so I can share a link :trisha:

11 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Thank you! :trisha: I'll try to find the original files so I can share a link :trisha:

Only if it's okay by the mods tho, I don't wanna break any rules. Idk if remixes count since it's not released the same as an album version/single? I just love what you did with White Dress holy fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Only if it's okay by the mods tho, I don't wanna break any rules. Idk if remixes count since it's not released the same as an album version/single? I just love what you did with White Dress holy fuck

We should ask @Elle, inb4 I get banned for sharing my mixes :bebe:

apparently there's a Caleb Followill style guitar riff right before the Kings of Leon namecheck on this song, if true that’s masterful production right there & I'm so thankful that Lana is so thoughtful about her art. (I saw a KOL fan talk about it once, I just can't confirm cause I'm not a KOL fan myself.. highly guessing they didn't pull that out of their ass tho)

On 11/3/2021 at 9:28 PM, plastiscguy said:

Thank you so much! :bebe: 

and then the arcadia world tour was born 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7