Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, dungdung said:

the lack of taste:eek3:

Coming from someone who's username is literally shit. :eartha:

I like cherry blossom but that song has been leaked and tired. 

cherry blossom is one of my favorite songs but we already have it in high quality with ALL the versions and instrumentals and vocals from the full session.... why do we need it to be released :smile4: other than lana raking in the cash

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I like cherry blossom but that song has been leaked and tired. 

exactly, i dont get the appeal of leaked songs on an official release unless there's a complete production change and new lyrics

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, new gods said:

exactly, i dont get the appeal of having leaked song having an official release unless there's a complete production change and new lyrics

Period! And even still, if the production had changed. More than half of the stans will hate it because "Lana ruined it" it's a lose lose.:crossed:

i think she was asking herself about putting CB on the album and decided to post something related to it to see how we would react. she does that a lot maybe. and she's here reading all we are saying. so, no Lana, we don't want known unreleased in this album :kiss:

0YnL0Kf.gif

Just now, Fart Deco said:

Lanz if you’re reading this re-record Tired of Singing the Blues with an updated production and slap it on RCS please and thank you

and please release a song called "fart deco" because it's too iconic to be just a username on a forum

0YnL0Kf.gif

6 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

also i don't think she WANTS to release a leaked song.... do we not remember black beauty fiasco... :eartha: i think she just loves the lyrics like we do

girl next best american record is right there telling us that she can AND she will

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

i think she was asking herself about putting CB on the album and decided to post something related to it to see how we would react. she does that a lot maybe. and she's here reading all we are saying. so, no Lana, we don't want known unreleased in this album :kiss:

I would love Cherry Blossom on a record

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

and please release a song called "fart deco" because it's too iconic to be just a username on a forum

It’ll be the ultimate jab at critics :mj:

Lanarat.png