Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Roses Bloom for You would fit right in with Cherry Blossom, specially after Yosemite has gotten its time in the spotlight :excited:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Just now, Formation said:

Roses Bloom for You would fit right in with Cherry Blossom, specially after Yosemite has gotten its time in the spotlight :excited:

Yes You Are Correct. We Are Speaking it Into Existence. Yes Yes Yes

xMcVPI7.jpg

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I don’t necessarily think Cherry Blossom is on RCS, but I do wonder if her quoting those particular lyrics about her hypothetical child, “Angelina” means that RCS will contain even more of an autobiographical edge and will explore her childhood and family-of-origin trauma that she said BTIG will delve into. 

clementine and angelina :trisha::trisha::trisha: not just a fruit... her future daughter's given name(s)

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

Roses.Bloom.For.You.
Cherry Blossom is cute but RBFY has the potential of being one of the greatest tracks in her discography.

yall hype RBFY up too much, it was supposed to just be an interlude im pretty sure we heard the entire thing :rip:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

cherry blossom is better than literally anything on cocc (and I even loved cocc) so her posting it and PSB bodes SOOOOO well for me

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

So, Fine China on RCS? :hooker:

An album with

Fine China

Roses bloom for you

Cherry blossom 

Yes to heaven.. and after that I’ll never ask Lana for anything other than the Cherry music video. 

i think yall are over categorizing rock candy sweet as  a "REVENGE ALBUM WITH ROCK AND DEALER AND SCREAMING AND LANAS GONNA RIP THE CRITICS A NEW ONE HELL YEAH!"

when in reality i dont think thats lana's style. even the font she used on the selfie doesnt imply that. the title literally has "sweet" in it. she wouldnt make an entire album dedicated to her haters. I really think its going to be an album

i really think its going to be rock influenced songs, "candy" songs that are fun and show her more pop song influences, and then sweet songs like cherry blossom, roses bloom for you etc

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

yall hype RBFY up too much, it was supposed to just be an interlude im pretty sure we heard the entire thing :rip:

you say this like burnt norton interlude isn't a career highlight... if it's an interlude i need it even more :trisha::trisha::trisha:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, Crys10 said:

An album with

Fine China

Roses bloom for you

Cherry blossom 

Yes to heaven.. and after that I’ll never ask Lana for anything other than the Cherry music video. 

That would be her revenge on us: there you go, little fuckers, here’s a new album... for those who don’t listen to leaks :lmao:

I’m glad she’s giving us stuff to have meltdowns about, she’s so sweet :wub::wub:

she knew only giving us 70 some days until the album comes out doesn't give us much time to have a lot of meltdowns so she’s delivering 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, lanabanana11 said:

i think yall are over categorizing rock candy sweet as  a "REVENGE ALBUM WITH ROCK AND DEALER AND SCREAMING AND LANAS GONNA RIP THE CRITICS A NEW ONE HELL YEAH!"

when in reality i dont think thats lana's style. even the font she used on the selfie doesnt imply that. the title literally has "sweet" in it. she wouldnt make an entire album dedicated to her haters. I really think its going to be an album

i really think its going to be rock influenced songs, "candy" songs that are fun and show her more pop song influences, and then sweet songs like cherry blossom, roses bloom for you etc

This is why I think “Breaking Up Slowly” was a precursor to this album - it’s the most “country-rock” song on COTCC and is dark while still being subdued and calm, which is very much in Lana’s wheelhouse.

Just now, Nikogo said:

I’m glad she’s giving us stuff to have meltdowns about, she’s so sweet :wub::wub:

she knew only giving us 70 some days until the album comes out doesn't give us much time to have a lot of meltdowns so she’s delivering 

Save your strengths for June 1, when nothing is released. Then we’ll talk meltdowns. 

I can definitely imagine Cherry Blossom’s bridge being reworked into an explosive rock bridge. And the rest of the song would be piano + strings like NFR, or something even more orchestral. 

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~