Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Nobody said:

she just started following Rolling Stone Italia on Instagram... hopefully a new interview :ma:

The German one was so crackheaded so I hope it's like that + a shoot

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 hours ago, venice witch said:

when she was doing nfr, she broke up with this guy that she sings about in title track, i dont remember his name :oprah2:

Eww you mean that long haired model? Completely forgot about him.

Away with him:

1 hour ago, COCC said:

„I aim to be outshined by my features“ 

What does that mean for RCS? :horror:

I saw that and I literally thought that she must be reading what we say in LB :thumb2:

Her revenge will be to include as many features as possible :flop:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

32 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I saw that and I literally thought that she must be reading what we say in LB :thumb2:

Her revenge will be to include as many features as possible :flop:

If she include features, I want A$AP Rocky and The Weeknd. The MV would be lit

what if this album is not a revenge on critics, but a revenge on us? :willcut: gurl will release album full of features, full of piano and i must be stupid for being so happy and call it a brand new song :ma:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

11 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

yall be stanning BTD which uses the same 4 chords throughout a majority of the tracklist & Emile recycling the same stems over and over again but Jack sampling HTD for the apparent sequel track is too much, smh

Yet each song has a unique vocal performance and really? Yes lucky ones,million dollar man and Lolita have the exact same sound and chord progression. 
I’m not even a BtD Stan but jokes write themselves 

11 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

yall be stanning BTD which uses the same 4 chords throughout a majority of the tracklist & Emile recycling the same stems over and over again but Jack sampling HTD for the apparent sequel track is too much, smh

I mean, I have 0 problems with the sample (people are being picky for the sake of it this era lol) but how is WAH a HTD-sequel?

And talking about "the same 4 chords" when you are trying to defend Jack is ... a mood :eek:

14 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Yet each song has a unique vocal performance and really? Yes lucky ones,million dollar man and Lolita have the exact same sound and chord progression. 

Whut :awkney:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

16 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

And the production aged like milk, so maybe we should listen to the acapellas for those amazing vocal performances

3 hours ago, COCC said:

„I aim to be outshined by my features“ 

What does that mean for RCS? :horror:

Idk but I was just talking to a friend and saying I think there might be a Madonna feature on RCS. She followed her awhile ago, Madonna posted for COCC, and both have worked with Rick. 

9 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

I think we all agree in one thing. We want a bigger production.

If it's Jack then I can't see it being anything too rock, which is my fantasy.

I would love it if it were like UV but instead of the theme being toxic relationships, it'd be the toxicity of the industry and the media. With maybe a few songs about relationships because those are fun. 

In my mind, RCS is like this really echoey sounding rock song and going into the chorus it has these heavenly drums and guitar that build up. And lyrically, it lays out all her grievances and is rather bitter, but also all the good things fame has brought her. 

I realise this is quite specific but until I hear the song and know how it goes, then that's what it is :agree:

Listening to the instrumentals of Breaking Up Slowly and considering that's she's in her country phase I would LOVE if she went on experimenting maybe with western rock, especially something orchestral like Ennio Morricone :defeated:

here's the type of sound I would love to hear:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

too late. I already manifested it just like the b&w cocc cover:oprah3: my mind is too strong

And we know what happened after your manifestation :derpna3: 

Mmeow~