Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, plastiscguy said:

And while they're at it, Woman UV and UFB :wub:

ย 

don't forget honeymoon demos, california demo, bikini gold, & crazy for you :gurl:ย 

17 minutes ago, violets said:

snippet has been on repeat.ย give me children .. take away my pain:xcry:ย ย SHE DOESNT GIVE US A BREAK!!ย 

oh my god imagine clay gives her a little lizzy johnson grant and she's just as talented as her mom and we pretty much have endless music through both of them :lange:

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

If you search โ€˜Blue Banisters Lana Del Reyโ€™ it takes you to 1949

ย 

so Blue Banisters is the reworked song we won!!!!!

I just tested this out for myself and it does, that's so weirdย :wowcry:ย It probably means nothing, but imagineย 

"Blue banisters, oooh

*sudden cut to guitar*

CARRY ME UP THEM STAIRS"ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

@littleredpartydressย were those BB lyrics from the same user who posted โ€œWhen I was a waitress wearing a white dressโ€ in September?ย 

Ya

ย 

they also posted a line from LMYLAW, I think it was the โ€œtake you to infinityโ€ line, maybe a different one thoughย 

33 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Iโ€™m back on my last.fm bullshit

ย 

someone that put white dress and LMLYLAW lyrics in the shout box like last august wrote โ€œsummer comes, winter goesโ€ in the BB one so thatโ€™s probably another lyric for it

ย 

this fits with the description of being similar to Yosemite! (The passing of seasons)

"Donโ€™t forget me"

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ya

ย 

they also posted a line from LMYLAW, I think it was the โ€œtake you to infinityโ€ line, maybe a different one thoughย 

we r gonna win:angie: can u give a link to their last.fm?

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

https://www.last.fm/user/actuallylucas
ย 

inb4 itโ€™s a gay on here trolling me!

I wanna believe it so bad, but something in my gut always tells me not toย :xcry:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg