Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

what's the status on thunder + cherry blossom and their inclusion on ldr8? did any insiders confirm it?

BOZ was vague about both of them. He never said outright that they would both be on the album, but he alluded to the fact that they would be. He was just using wordplay to skirt around the subject for whatever reason

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, Surf Noir said:

when you upload the snippet on youtube it'll be copyrighted as "arcadia"

interesting. i just saw a post about the picture with the knife being taken inside the Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena location in Sierra Madre

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Its trew its trew! User @rhubysyrup put this together!!!

54442010-6-BE2-4246-818-B-38392-C3-E0404

C9-FCD728-C9-C8-4-BB6-A6-BE-117782247227

this helps with the evidence that it's possibly called arcadia. i won't 1000% say i think that's the new name, but i like the name if thats it

still hope we eventually get the original album. also, it makes me wonder if rock candy sweet became retitled and not reworked with other songs and called blue banisters OR if rock candy sweet and blue banisters were exactly the same album but it only changed when the name changed to arcadia or whatever it'll be called and when she did that tracklist change.... ugh the questions (and concerns)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/SaWyoDhpaC6ronWf7

https://images.app.goo.gl/4e5vrH23Fu17Qzy89

omg I dont know why its not inserting an image but the good god knife picture was at that Arcadia Hilton hotel!:oprah2:

Detective of the year! Now we have to analyze every other selfie :trisha:

I‘m one of the biggest fans of ancient mythology and hystory, but I‘m sure the album will only be about the city Arcadia in CA. No gods involved :icant:

And can someone upload a snippet of Cherry Blossom on youtube (and thunder / serene queen)? Or are those songs already recognized by youtube because someone is taking them down all the time?

1 minute ago, COCC said:

I‘m one of the biggest fans of ancient mythology and hystory, but I‘m sure the album will only be about the city Arcadia in CA. No gods involved :icant:

i also really doubt there will be greek mythology involved - i feel like it will lean more on the interpretation of arcadia as a sort of idyllic, edenic paradise. i hope she further explores the concepts in gods & monsters and references john milton's paradise lost poem again! philosophy grad lana is back :dua:

mUENGN9.png

Can all the LA twinks please invade the streets of Arcadia and look for a house with blue and/or green-grey banisters? :oprah3:

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Imagine if she releases a single this week or next...to derail hype from Lorde

given that lana's body is very literally LA's geography and lorde's 'california' is all about how she DOESN'T want that california love... lorde deserves it :pls:

mUENGN9.png

What’s the November date everyone was talking about a few pages ago? There were so many new posts that I probably missed some, we weren’t used to that kind of affluence anymore haha

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~