Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Manifesting that album will be mix of desert rock, trip-hop vibes, 80s-futuristic vibes and synths, drums and percussion with hip-hop & muddy trap influences with some sprinkle of R&B, neo-soul and some psychedelic and BTD-baroque vibes and great piano ballads.:sluttybunny:

3 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

well whatever the album sounds like i hope its sensual k5KsTUJ.gif

„It‘s fun and exciting, totally confidential and always free to join!“ :hide:

Spoiler

I hit a new low point

https://hitsdailydouble.com/new_album_releases

According to this site, BB should be releasing on the 2nd July? I don't know how legit this site is but in the past it has been correct and always labelled Lana's albums 'TBD' (to be determined) if a solid date isn't in the air yet

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

According to this site, BB should be releasing on the 2nd July? I don't know how legit this site is but in the past it has been correct and always labelled Lana's albums 'TBD' (to be determined) if a solid date isn't in the air yet

It makes sense really... it's the closest friday from the July 4th date so... Do we know when was it updated tho? Cause if it was there the whole time I don't think it means anything :eek3:

giphy.gif

I thought boz saw the preorder details ready to release so that's why he knew all that but doesn't he usually spill all the info when the release is close? I find it weird that he didn't tell us the album title or number or tracks... :bebe:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It makes sense really... it's the closest friday from the July 4th date so... Do we know when was it updated tho? Cause if it was there the whole time I don't think it means anything :eek3:

Hmm I'm not sure when it was updated but it makes sense since it's a Friday release. Would make no sense for Lana to release on a Sunday

59 minutes ago, May said:

Girl that is my dream , I want a man to smoke so much weed and sit on my face and fart the secondhand smoke straight into my mouth :oprah2: imagine the high. the sensations … 

OOF and the pheromones from his taint being pressed against ur nostrils tenor.gif?itemid=14163630

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

7 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

omg imagine she releases it before the date

maybe they put that because it’s the Friday before?

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I thought boz saw the preorder details ready to release so that's why he knew all that but doesn't he usually spill all the info when the release is close? I find it weird that he didn't tell us the album title or number or tracks... :bebe:

He never said anything about preorders 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

omg imagine she releases it before the date

maybe they put that because it’s the Friday before?

Friday seems better honestly. I think Lana could get the album done in 2 weeks in time for the date :ma: