Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

:makeup2:

Hermes & Nyx

Oh, sweet child of travel and night! Your father is the swift messenger of the gods, and your mother the mysterious primordial of Chaos. A life of greatness stands before you dictated by cleverness, artifice, and secrecy. No man can tell you what realm you preside over, but look to themes of runaways and deceit as you grow into your power.

786470635_1896921.gif?4  90d68128d7e04b78d1d6d502715629526f0e86f5

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

My body is a map of L.A
I stand straight like an angel, with a halo
Hangin' out the Hilton Hotel windows
Screamin', "Hey, baby, let's go"
My chest, the Sierra Madre
My hips, every high and byway that you
Trace with your fingertips like a Toyota
Run your hands over me like a Land Rover

Just realised that Lana might not even mention the mythological land of Arcadia, but rather go into depth of the places in L.A ("my body is a map of L.A" - Sierra Madre, Arcadia etc) so it's like a detailed road trip song judging by her use of cars too (Toyota, Land Rover). She might even mention Pasadena, Santa Monica, Monterey Park etc

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

My body is a map of L.A

Just realised that Lana might not even mention the mythological land of Arcadia, but rather go into depth of the places in L.A ("my body is a map of L.A" - Sierra Madre, Arcadia etc) so it's like a detailed road trip song judging by her use of cars too (Toyota, Land Rover). She might even mention Pasadena, Santa Monica, Monterey Park etc

maybe it's both? obviously "arcadia" has some sort of significance since it's the title of the song... and possibly even the title of the album? :tommy: we know she's a clever writer, and maybe for her, life with her partner in california, amongst the hot weather of the summer & the palms is her "arcadia" :pray2: if the album is titled "arcadia" it would open up a lot for interpretation since a lot of what we heard so far is about her own personal struggles and vulnerability... :pray:

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

wait can someone catch me up on what happened I kinda know about the Arcadia thing but other than that nothing

no news besides that we don't have more info it's just hype

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

wait can someone catch me up on what happened I kinda know about the Arcadia thing but other than that nothing

arcadia is the official title for "map of l.a", we know this because of youtube's copyrights

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

When videos of the new single are being uploaded they’re being tagged as “Arcadia”! It’s happened to many people so it’s not some troll..further research showed that the video she filmed was filmed at the Hilton Hotel in Arcadia, California. 

it being uploaded to YouTube and having other videos hit with a copyright strike means it is most likely coming soon!!

I hope @IanadeIrey joins us soon to celebrate!

"Don’t forget me"

I can't believe it's actually true :crying4:. If it isn't the new album title at least the single is coming soon.

Just some days ago I was talking how I wanted Lana to do something related to Egypt and she came through with the (Greek) mythology. 

I'm afraid it's just about Arcadia, California but I'll still manifest a mythological historical witchy magnum opus :pussypower::pussypower::pussypower:.

You Roll Like (Zeus') Thunder coming soon too... :illumilana:

giphy.gif

her album of subtle revenge... her personal struggles... her complicated & powerful journey of finding her own personal "arcadia", it was a garden of evil... currently, acardia, the garden of eden? bel air? paradise? gods & monsters? pale yellow aesthetic of this era, like the sunshine of ARCADIA, her boyfriend, cars, california, hilton hotels, florida, mythology, the mythology of lana del rey, the mythology of the goddess of love, beauty, & pleasure, the birth of venus, maybe she was born in the sunshine of... arcadia... I AM LEVITATING Wildflower Wildfire - Page 8 - Blue Banisters - LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey  Forum 

WGe8ynS.gif

My body is a map of L.A

ARCADIAAAAAAA

Wildflower Wildfire - Page 8 - Blue Banisters - LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey  Forum Wildflower Wildfire - Page 8 - Blue Banisters - LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey  Forum Wildflower Wildfire - Page 8 - Blue Banisters - LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey  Forum Wildflower Wildfire - Page 8 - Blue Banisters - LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey  Forum 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~