Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, shadesofjuul said:
  Hide contents

no its like 75kbps and in mono (one sound channel; sound is same on both sides). its still good tho.

Spoiler

thank you!!! i just need to know whether it's HQ or not to decide if i should lose my "Dealer virginity" before the album. (Cause i really want most of the tracklist remain mystery to me for the sake of an album experience)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, mrborntolose said:

i’m being a good stan and AVOIDING dealer until the albums release. 

for those who have heard it tho: 

Reveal hidden contents

i thought i saw someone say miles has more vocals in it than lana? is this true? 

Yes, it's true. It's very "Dealer (feat. Lana Del Rey), but it's still a pretty good, interesting track. Definitely a grower. Wasn't sure at first, but I like it.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

Hide contents

i thought i saw someone say miles has more vocals in it than lana? is this true? 

Spoiler

yes, it looks like she is the feat, not the main artist

source.gif 

the greatest loss of them all!

2 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

Hide contents

i think technically he does but she's clearly the star of the song

sgopYhV.gif

So when she says in the caption that the album is about what it was like, what happened and what it’s like now what do you think she means? What exactly does “it” mean? I know she said the first three singles chronicle the beginning but I didn’t really get a clear image of what exactly “it” is. I absolutely love WW and text book and can see how some things nod toward strained relationships and maybe a toxic man from her past but other than that I’m not sure. I’m just curious how all of these will tie in and I guess the five unheard tracks should be responsible for that so we shall see what happens :cuteface: I’m super excited 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:
  Hide contents

thank you!!! i just need to know whether it's HQ or not to decide if i should lose my "Dealer virginity" before the album. (Cause i really want most of the tracklist remain mystery to me for the sake of an album experience)

i don't usually listen to leaks maybe like 25% of the time, but i've been so excited to hear this one, and it's worth it. my old man and i were slow dancing in the living room

2 minutes ago, shadesofjuul said:
  Hide contents

Pleeeeeeeeease don't...... try to find me through my deeeeeealerrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
He won't pick up his phooooooone.......

Please don't try my father eeeeeeeeitherrrrrrrrr!
He ain't been home for years :poordat:

85460399.gif

These lyrics really scream a MODERN CLASSIC, I fear

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I remember in the disastrous Chemtrails interview she said this was the first time she has no idea where she was going, nor did she have those four songs that sparked a new record. We all thought about hiatus

Then she puts what is likely one of her most memorable releases IN THE SAME YEAR :oprah:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 hours ago, Elle said:

DeluluKing posted a Dealer snippet, which was a leak rather than something Lana shared herself.

Reminder to all that posting unauthorized snippets will get'cha banned! :nono:

NVM found it. ? I'm: ?

1 minute ago, shadesofjuul said:

ok its midnight est wheres Arcadia

It's not a midnight est release. More like 2 PM EST lol 

5 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Did y'all see this? Poor Delulu

Also I missed this quote from Elle is think so what did she say?

Spoiler

d7leEsY.jpg

I made an error stating he posted a Dealer snippet, when the snippet he posted was of Arcadia - and not one that Lana had shared at that time. Either way, it was a leak.

The bottom line is, sharing illegal links to leaks of upcoming content of any kind is strictly forbidden here. It doesn't matter the length, it doesn't matter if Lana herself shares it the next day. If the audio did not originate from Lana or her team at the time it is posted, it is an illegal leak and cannot be shared here. We must enforce this rule for the safety of our site, and we do this through a permanent ban. That is the rule, and that is the punishment. This is nothing unexpected as this has always been our rule. We tend to go through this every release cycle, and should not be unknown knowledge.

If you don't want to be banned, don't break the rules that you were required to read and agree to upon joining. 

That's all I can say x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS