Elle

LDR Village at Melrose Trading Post - Sunday: March 21st, 2021

1 minute ago, peachlipgloss said:

so jealous of everyone there!!! i wish i could get a LDR fortune!! if she’s ever able to tour again i hope these would be available

Same! And they built a whole fortune telling machine based off of Lana, so that means they have to use it again in the future haha 

17 minutes ago, electra said:

i think the ordered to the store what they wanted for the event and online was just the amount that was ordered was produced. i’m sure they probably sold through whatever they made for the event.

nothing on the site ever sold out, items couldn’t be returned and if anything was lost that was it. it also took forever to be sent out, probably because they were manufacturing them before shipping. a lot of that is my presumptions but i’ve definitely noted the items they dropped later are far less common, which adds to my theory.

If thats the case with the ldr village too then I wonder how long the merch currently on there will be available and when they will begin manufacturing and eventually shipping out...

I can't imagine them only leaving it up for a couple weeks or even adding too many items with each update every week, but hopefully we won't have to wait too long to get the merch haha

4 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Ok just saw the live. I dont understand why are new colours of the NFR surf shop merch?

Maybe they plan on putting all the merch that didn’t sell on the ldrvillage site, as well as new stuff as well? It would be boring if they only put stuff we’ve already seen from the NFR era but who knows :facepalm:

alriiight so they specify that its gonna take 10-15 business days aka 2-3 weeks to process the order which is the same time frame they gave for the surf shop merch and we all know how that turned out

so i guess its safe to say everythings gonna be made to order again and theyll start shipping in May or sumthn

image.png

22 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

alriiight so they specify that its gonna take 10-15 business days aka 2-3 weeks to process the order which is the same time frame they gave for the surf shop merch and we all know how that turned out

so i guess its safe to say everythings gonna be made to order again and theyll start shipping in May or sumthn

Interesting haha I guess we'll see in a couple weeks if the merch goes away or changes to something new...hopefully we'll get some new updates to the website too!

Has anyone who been and got a ticket from the Lana Speak thing would be kind enough to send me a scan of this artwork????

IMG_20210321_173448.jpg   thank you in advance to anyone who would do that....

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

7 hours ago, hlxon said:

Has anyone who been and got a ticket from the Lana Speak thing would be kind enough to send me a scan of this artwork????

IMG_20210321_173448.jpg   thank you in advance to anyone who would do that....

If anyone is reading (:oic2:) this would make a rad t-shirt design, especially if it was textless or if "speaks" was replaced with "Del Rey"

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

That little ticket looks so cool, I wish she'd use that again for other types of (can you say... witchy? :teehee:) merch. And because I love mental gymnastics, it reminded me of those 60's concert posters 

Spoiler

doors-REG.jpg  maclean.jpg

FD26FebAuction_540x.jpg?v=1581720462