TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Has anyone bought the picture disc from her store? because I did but when I checked my order today it says 'There is an error with your order.' So I contacted them and haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone else have this problem?

McYq38i.png

Has anyone bought the picture disc from her store? because I did but when I checked my order today it says 'There is an error with your order.' So I contacted them and haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone else have this problem?

I thought I was the only one! I've tried multiple times and it won't work, and customer service haven't answered any of my emails

I thought I was the only one! I've tried multiple times and it won't work, and customer service haven't answered any of my emails

Just got an email back they said "Please disregard the error message as we do not have a serial number yet for this items. We'll update your order status once we have that available." so all is good :)

McYq38i.png

Thank you @@Heaux and Thank you @!

I'm having a hard time trying to to download the files from MEGA, can someone please reupload them on zippyshare or another server? I was only able to download "You're Not the One".

I have a question: Why "Ain't Your Right"" quality is lower compared to the other tracks?

Guys, here's the cover I made for this sessions, I hope you like it :)

24bvjo7.png

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm having a hard time trying to to download the files from MEGA, can someone please reupload them on zippyshare or another server? I was only able to download "You're Not the One".

I have a question: Why "Ain't Your Right"" quality is lower compared to the other tracks?

well i think its probably a radio rip, you can hear the presenter talking in the last second

and im having the same problem with the files :/

well i think its probably a radio rip, you can hear the presenter talking in the last second

and im having the same problem with the files :/

Such a shame they didn't upload Ain't Your Right, I mean... it's stupid (just as the Newtown Sessions not uploading more than 2 songs, they did the whole Ghost EP live)

Can someone help us with the files please?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Ok, I couldn't download the songs from MEGA so I ripped the songs

You can download them here http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/73796176/file.html

All the songs were ripped by me EXCEPT "Ain't Your Right", if someone find a higher quality audio of it I would appreciate it very much.
Cover made by me as well :)

Such a shame they didn't upload Ain't Your Right, I mean... it's stupid (just as the Newtown Sessions not uploading more than 2 songs, they did the whole Ghost EP live)

Can someone help us with the files please?

IIRC, she also did Pretty Dull during the Newtown set! It is ridiculous that we only get to hear a few of the tracks. I don't care if they sound awful, I would really just love to hear them in full.

Which songs did she do during this recent session?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The cover is ok, but too similar to the black and white Ghost cover.

I can't stand her LQ picture covers (like YNTO single cover), there are SO MANY PICTURES she took for the NTMT photoshoot that she could've used.

I really hope she releases the single on iTunes with a b-side or remixes or anything, I believe is pretty bad to release singles with no b-sides or with just the single track.

The cover is ok, but too similar to the black and white Ghost cover.

I can't stand her LQ picture covers (like YNTO single cover), there are SO MANY PICTURES she took for the NTMT photoshoot that she could've used.

I really hope she releases the single on iTunes with a b-side or remixes or anything, I believe is pretty bad to release singles with no b-sides or with just the single track.

Yes, I totally agree! It's ridiculous that she released YNTO on its own, then released the remixes later.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'm still relatively new to Sky, so would anyone mind helping me out? I need a cohesive list of all of her songs (leaked & unleaked). I don't need any download links, I just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything. And if anyone has a list of what songs had fake titles & songs that people thought were her (but aren't)?

Thank you! 

I'm still relatively new to Sky, so would anyone mind helping me out? I need a cohesive list of all of her songs (leaked & unleaked). I don't need any download links, I just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything. And if anyone has a list of what songs had fake titles & songs that people thought were her (but aren't)?

Thank you! 

These are all the songs from Sky Ferreira Wikia, the ones in bold have been leaked/released:

RELEASED

"108" (As If!) [Acoustic/Alternative Version has leaked alongside the finalised one]

"17" (17 - Single) [Cory Enemy Remix also leaked]

"24 Hours" (Night Time, My Time)

"99 Tears" (As If!)

"Ain't Your Right" (Night Time, My Time)

"Boys" (Night Time, My Time)

"Everything Is Embarrassing" (Ghost / Night Time, My Time B-Sides: Part 1)

"Ghost" (Ghost)

"Haters Anonymous" (As If!)

"Heavy Metal Heart" (Night Time, My Time)

"I Blame Myself" (Night Time, My Time)

"I Can't Say No to Myself" (Night Time, My Time B-Sides: Part 1)

"I Will" (Night Time, My Time)

"I'm On Top" (Night Time, My Time B-Sides: Part 1)

"Kristine" (Night Time, My Time)

"Lost in My Bedroom" (Ghost)

"Love in Stereo" (Night Time, My Time)

"Night Time, My Time" (Night Time, My Time)

"Nobody Asked Me (If I Was Okay)" (Night Time, My Time)

"Obsession" (Obsessions - Single)

"Omanko" (Night Time, My Time)

"One" (One - Single)

"Red Lips" (Ghost)

"Sad Dream" (Ghost)

"Sex Rules" (As If!)

"Traces" (As If!)

"Werewolf (I Like You)" (Night Time, My Time B-Sides: Part 1)

"You're Not the One" (Night Time, My Time)

UNRELEASED

"Almost Lover"
"American Dream (Sleeping With the Enemy)" (Demo and Final)
"Amplified"
"Animal"
"As Mean As You" (LQ Version)
"Bleach" (I remember reading that this was a demo version of Red Lips? Not too sure)
"Blue Jeans" (Lana del Rey Cover)
"Breaking Away" (Snippet)
"Broadway Life for Me"
"C'est La Mort"
"Catch Me If You Can" (Snippet)
"Cecil Diamonds"
"Chain Reaction"
"Cherry Bomb"
"Choke"
"Cobra"
"Ditch That Bitch"
"Do Me" (Snippet)
"Dynamite State"
"Elevator" (Version 1 and 2)
"Femme Fatale"
"First Base"
"Flirt"
"Gloves"
"Go Home" (Snippet)
"God Bless the Child" (Billie Holiday Cover)
"Great Mistake"
"Had Enough of You"
"Happy Dre" (Beatles Cover to the music of one of Dr Dre's songs)
"Heartbeat"
"Hollywood Slime"
"Home Sweet Home"
"Hot Chick (Untouchable)" (Demo 1, Demo 2 and Final Snippet)
"How Does It Feel"
"I Want Blood" (Snippet)
"Lolita" (Demo and Final)
"Love Is a Drug"
"Mariah Carey 2.0"
"Money (He's Got It)"
"Ms Bluebeard"
"Nip Tuck" (Snippet)
"Not Alright"
"Older Men"
"On the Wire"
"One Man Show" (Snippet)
"One Way to Heaven"
"Overplayed"
"Paper Doll"
"Pretty Dull"
"Rancid Girl"
"Robotics"
"Scars"
"Shiny Toy"
"Sick of You"
"Stand Back" (Stevie Nicks Cover, Final version and DJ Skeet Skeet's Remix have leaked)
"Suck My Twit"
"Supergirl"
"Swamp Girl"
"Take It Slow" 
"The Outside" (Snippet)
"Too Many Boys"
"Touch and Go"
"Touch Me"
"Touch the Sky"
"Whatcha Gonna Do" (Demo and Final)
"Wild at Heart"
"Wish I Stayed" (Ellie Goulding Cover, Demo and Final)
"With You In My Head"

SONGS BY OTHER ARTISTS THAT SKY APPEARS ON
"Teen Lovers" (The Shoes Remix) [Appears on The Virgins self-titled album]
"Fucked From Above 1985" (Demo and Bloody Beetroots Remix, this song is also known as FFA 1985)
"Without Lies" [Appears on Aeroplane's album 'We Can't Fly']
"The Woods" [unreleased from the White Arrows' album]
"Bang Bang" [Appears on 2Cellos' album 'In2ition']
"Black" [Appears on G-Dragon's album 'Coup D'état']

SONGS GIVEN TO OTHER ARTISTS
"Ambulance" (Given to Coco Morier)
"Hallucination" (Given Coco Morier, only part of Sky's version exists, but there is fanmade version that incorporates Coco's vocals)
"Journey to the Centre of the World" (Given to Coco Morier)
"Livin' My Love" (Given to Steve Aoki)
"Look at You" (Given to Coco Morier)
"Voodoo" (Given to Kylie Minogue)

FAKE SONGS
"My Space" (It's not song by Sky, nobody knows who the real singer is but it falsely leaked as a Sky song)
"Sakura Night" (The song is by Sakura Night and is actually called Sky Ferreira, yet it has nothing to do with her whatsoever)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1