As far as I can tell, you're missing...

Bang Bang

EiE demo

One demo (2)

Red Lips demo

Sex Rules demo

Teen Lovers (with the Virgins)

Idk about year info, though. Was gonna ask @ myself :hooker:

I have all of the as if and ghost demos you listed, they're just under a different album. bang bang is under 2cellos or w/e. i'm just missing teen lovers. i'll look for that now! thanks!

There are two One demos? 

Can you please send me (us) them, along with the Red Lips demo & Teen Lovers? :cuteface:

Oh yes! I just realized I'm missing those! I was sure I had 'em.

The second "One" demo is not a real demo, it's just the radio edit. "Red Lips" demo isn't real, it's just a "longer" version which is the video edit.

Also, here's some info so you guys can get things right:

"FFA 1985" is the official title to the song and it has two versions: one of them was officially released on The Bloody Beetroots' Romborama album. The other one was leaked on 1/5/11 and is kind of a Sky version, with a lot more lyrics. I'd say it's "FFA 1985 (Demo)," while the one on Romborama is just "FFA 1985." There's no such thing as "Fucked from Above in 1985," this title is unofficial.

A lot of people say there are "Paper Doll," "Touch & Go" and "On the Wire" demos, but they do not exist. People think some versions are demos but they're in fact just cut up songs because whoever leaked them didn't want to leak the full thing in first place.

The "first demo" of "Untouchable" is exactly the same as the second one, except it's lower quality and misses a few seconds. It was leaked in 2010 in lower quality until it was leaked in better quality in January 2011.

I don't have "Without Lies" as Sky Ferreira because it was officially released on Aeroplane's album We Can't Fly, but it's just how I organize my music. :P

I listened to Teen Lovers for the firs time... It's so good

I love this song.

A-D-O-R-E. 

If you haven't seen the video, it's definitely worth a watch...sadly Sky herself ain't in it, but it's well done and rather amusing. 

Also, in case anyone here didn't know already, she's in (fantastic band) Vampire Weekend's video for their (incredible) single, "Diane Young!!!" 

Santigold is too, so it's almost like a dream collaboration for me....one of my favourite bands with two of my best-loved singers. :creep:

The second "One" demo is not a real demo, it's just the radio edit. "Red Lips" demo isn't real, it's just a "longer" version which is the video edit.

Also, here's some info so you guys can get things right:

"FFA 1985" is the official title to the song and it has two versions: one of them was officially released on The Bloody Beetroots' Romborama album. The other one was leaked on 1/5/11 and is kind of a Sky version, with a lot more lyrics. I'd say it's "FFA 1985 (Demo)," while the one on Romborama is just "FFA 1985." There's no such thing as "Fucked from Above in 1985," this title is unofficial.

A lot of people say there are "Paper Doll," "Touch & Go" and "On the Wire" demos, but they do not exist. People think some versions are demos but they're in fact just cut up songs because whoever leaked them didn't want to leak the full thing in first place.

The "first demo" of "Untouchable" is exactly the same as the second one, except it's lower quality and misses a few seconds. It was leaked in 2010 in lower quality until it was leaked in better quality in January 2011.

I don't have "Without Lies" as Sky Ferreira because it was officially released on Aeroplane's album We Can't Fly, but it's just how I organize my music. :P

Thank you for all this info! Does anyone have Without Lies in iTunes quality they wouldn't mind sending me? :ohno: It's one of my favorite songs I've heard from her. 

(Same with The Bloody Beatroots' version of FFA 1985, please, anyone? :rip:)

14417469274.gif

No, it was never meant to be released anyhow. It'd be given to someone else.

ah okay. It wasn't until I listened to it today that I realized she was referring to money as paper 

BzhmW.png

No, it was never meant to be released anyhow. It'd be given to someone else.

:defeated:

Was it gonna be for Coco? I was already disappointed by her releasing the other Sky songs (ESPECIALLY "Journey to the Center of the World"), but did she help write that one too?

:defeated:

Was it gonna be for Coco? I was already disappointed by her releasing the other Sky songs (ESPECIALLY "Journey to the Center of the World"), but did she help write that one too?

Nope, not Coco!

Nicole Morier irks me so much, I hate her voice and how she destroyed every Sky song with her vocals. I have nothing against her personally but her voice is so annoying. Sky wrote "Journey" with Nicole!

Why does the Whatcha Gonna Do demo slay the final in every way possible??? I really can't stand the final, thought I'd hate the demo but it's so horrifically adorable. :rip: It reminds me of Winnie the Pooh music, oh my god.

14417469274.gif

Nope, not Coco!

Nicole Morier irks me so much, I hate her voice and how she destroyed every Sky song with her vocals. I have nothing against her personally but her voice is so annoying. Sky wrote "Journey" with Nicole!

Her version of Hallucination makes her sound dead, I need the full version by Sky

BzhmW.png

Why does the Whatcha Gonna Do demo slay the final in every way possible??? I really can't stand the final, thought I'd hate the demo but it's so horrifically adorable. :rip: It reminds me of Winnie the Pooh music, oh my god.

I agree... the demo is just SO much better. I usually tend to like final versions better but "Whatcha Gonna Do" is kind of annoying.

Her version of Hallucination makes her sound dead, I need the full version by Sky

Same here. :( I knew one person that apparently had it back in 2011 but they're too secretive and I don't think it's ever going to leak. Unless Sky gets hacked or something or she posts it herself, we'll have to be glad with the 1:40 we have of it.

Which's kind of cool actually because judging by the lyrics, there's nothing much to the song besides a couple more lines, repetition and then instrumental.