TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I've never actually made a fan book or been involved in one. Not quite sure what that involves but I'd help :P I feel like I've probably said this a billion times already, but when I saw her I drew a picture of her and gave it to her.

Ha ha, this is exactly what I was going to say.  :$ 

Yeah! What does it actually mean by the way? I've never made one as well :lel:

I mean I freaking LOVE Sky, so although I'm not sure what I'm signing up for, I could help I guess! :)

:toofunny:

Just putting together a bunch of letters and stuff that you'd like to give her into one book! Enough fans contributing, some nice edits...It could be nice :eek: And considering only one member has seen her live, a lot of people here may not get the chance for a while. Something to celebrate her album finally coming to fruition...Super-impose our words over blurry pics of her like @'s birthday message to her :creep:

So I saw IRL when it went online and like I watched Putty Hill like a couple of days ago and I thought I'd check if she's been in anything else, and so I went to her IMDB and it says something about a movie called The Green Inferno. Does anyone know anything about when it's gonna be released or like anything about it? It sounds sorta interesting.

So I saw IRL when it went online and like I watched Putty Hill like a couple of days ago and I thought I'd check if she's been in anything else, and so I went to her IMDB and it says something about a movie called The Green Inferno. Does anyone know anything about when it's gonna be released or like anything about it? It sounds sorta interesting.

It's a new Eli Roth film due later this year, she's in it.

BzhmW.png

:toofunny:

Just putting together a bunch of letters and stuff that you'd like to give her into one book! Enough fans contributing, some nice edits...It could be nice :eek: And considering only one member has seen her live, a lot of people here may not get the chance for a while. Something to celebrate her album finally coming to fruition...Super-impose our words over blurry pics of her like @'s birthday message to her :creep:

I'm here for that :mj:

H0bDaqU.gif

Wow I've officially experienced the sting of my first huge monumental Sky Ferreira delay. I feel closer to all of you :lanasrs:

2014 for the album and an EP in September, for those of you don't know. As long as the EP is 6+ tracks tbh but that's pretty wishful thinking.

I was talking to BCK last night and I speculated the EP would be all the songs she's performed live.

So things like 24 Hours, Werewolf, Ain't Your Right, etc.

BzhmW.png

I was talking to BCK last night and I speculated the EP would be all the songs she's performed live.

I'd be here for a whole new build up of hype on a new tracklist :assad:

OR release the folky/acoustic/Jon Brion songs on an EP and let the album be electropop.

AND I WILL RIGHT!? Why does no one ever mention I Will!? This song is going to happen right? I need it!  :icant:

Wow I've officially experienced the sting of my first huge monumental Sky Ferreira delay. I feel closer to all of you :lanasrs:

2014 for the album and an EP in September, for those of you don't know. As long as the EP is 6+ tracks tbh but that's pretty wishful thinking.

what would be the point of the album if there are 2 EPs with all the album songs on them

:icant:

her label sucks or whoever is behind this crap

i hope i can talk to her when i see her in about a week abt this

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

She must be devastated the its getting pushed back again... Right? I mean why is it exactly that I didn't come out in 2011 like planned?

And can someone clear up/present a source for the new EP news thing?

A new interview with GQ in which they confirm the album is out in 2014 and the end says her new EP is out in Sept

Edit: on my tumblr if you follow it sound-of-my-heartbeat.tumblr.com

BzhmW.png

A new interview with GQ in which they confirm the album is out in 2014 and the end says her new EP is out in Sept

Edit: on my tumblr if you follow it sound-of-my-heartbeat.tumblr.com

Thanks. Ugh well I guess in a slight way I'm excited. I mean we're still getting new music in Sept, just less :toofunny:

H0bDaqU.gif

On the plus side, it's being released WW now.

I could be upset, but if this was to make things even better than I'm alright with waiting a little bit longer

BzhmW.png