TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

leak pretty dull thats all i ask

The most waited song for me

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

Guys, I just found out that this account isn't Sky, lol.

Wait, wut.

2 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Well it's over..

Good things come to an end

1 minute ago, Sky Ferreira said:

ill release something at midnight... 

Keeping my hopes low

1 minute ago, princessdollie said:

A new set of instagram stories! yay we eating good tonight girls

Open the expensive wine

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

8 minutes ago, abombnd said:

the whole freakout on instagram just makes her seem more pretentious than she already was which i didn't even think was possible

wait is she buggin on instagram rn?

negAbhB.png

2 hours ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Last week on YouTube I saw a comment of someone who said it comes from a trustful source that Sky just buys the rights of songs to indie/underground producers.

Just seeing this comment now. Yup pretty much.

2 hours ago, Air said:

So where is the evidence lol? Prove it or you're the fraud. Sky will naturally have a combination of songs shes written and songs from other artists. She's still on a major label. And she has said in interviews before that she doesn't care if she sings other peoples songs.

She DID change the EIE demo, you can literally hear how Devs was structured differently...She has never talked about this song as if it didnt come out of collaboration. 

I am sick of her shit.

https://dbree.org/v/e9a824

4 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

I am sick of her shit.

she literally does the absolute bare minimum as an artist and has the AUDACITY to get all annoying about people asking her to release MORE THAN ONE SONG....

xMcVPI7.jpg

4 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

I am sick of her shit.

Wow, so basically Justin Raisen wrote the whole thing, produced it and recorded it. Sky had zero input yet she gets credit as a co-writer. WTF