Sky Ferreira

Jorge Elbretch, one of the confirmed album producers,

commented on both Sky recent posts.

First: 🧠🩸🕷🩸🧠

Second: 🩸🕳🩸🕳🩸

Any guesses?

Spoiler

DESCENDING? 🕳

With that being said, something is really coming. (finally????)

Just now, the ocean said:

what if she has secretly released masochism under like a random name in some obscure place

Hide contents

the delusion! :true:

I wouldn't be surprised if she did tbh :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

32 minutes ago, the ocean said:

what if she has secretly released masochism under like a random name in some obscure place

Hide contents

she did what Marina couldn’t with Electra Heart! kween 

negAbhB.png

12 hours ago, the ocean said:

independent from music

book store queen!

42 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Reveal hidden contents

selling CD’s at the local library!

5 hours ago, blameitonme said:

the fact that 2 old pictures, emojis and a vague instagram caption can give us hope is dark :bebe:

who’s us :bye: its nut up or shut up these days

14 hours ago, Vanilla Icy said:

why is she using old pics to promote :rip:

Lowkey I’m happy she’s using old pics because an art projects meaning to the artist doesn’t have to change even after time goes by. Like those images probably still best represent Masochism to her and she shouldn’t have to scrap them if she made it this far :/ 

12 minutes ago, bluedreamz said:

Lowkey I’m happy she’s using old pics because an art projects meaning to the artist doesn’t have to change even after time goes by. Like those images probably still best represent Masochism to her and she shouldn’t have to scrap them if she made it this far :/ 

Or it's because she doesn't really have photoshoots anymore, look at her selfies ffs. It's like those people who didn't have a decent photo in years and so they stick with the photo from 2019.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

40 minutes ago, shady said:

Or it's because she doesn't really have photoshoots anymore, look at her selfies ffs. It's like those people who didn't have a decent photo in years and so they stick with the photo from 2019.

Whoa no need to be mean, her selfies are gorgeous and unique. Sky's not your typical influencer style pop star and she can go full on glam in a high fashion shoot in a snap. I bet she did the Masochism photoshoot years ago and thought they were perfect but due to her corrupt label situation preventing her from releasing, she couldn't do anything with them. Years later there's probably no need to re do what already fits her vision. I bet she's been sitting on the final album cover and everything too for years...

On 2/17/2022 at 11:51 AM, shady said:

her selfies aren’t bad :judgingu4: i feel like her face just changed due to weight loss. she seems way skinnier now and i’m sure she’d look similar to how she used to if she gained some weight back. plus she’s almost 30 now so 

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif