TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

the only time it matters what 111 says is when a charli xcx leak is attached idk why you guys have let their cringy essays go on this long  

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

On 4/12/2022 at 3:27 PM, vitriolkisses said:

Idk anything about dates/how much I can say without getting other people in trouble but the day before the teaser was posted my friend did tell me Sky’s stylist reached out to see if a certain brand was interested in dressing her for a comeback video. This is also how we found out about the Pitchfork cover story before anything had been announced, they’d requested a few looks for the photoshoot. I agree it isn’t right for Sky and Capitol to go back to radio silence but let’s wait a little and see what kind of rollout they have planned before you all start calling her all kinds of crackwhore and fraud, etc. 

REALLY??

OH I'LL KEEP MY HOPES

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

11 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

I love the My Molly collab but I hate the 90s grunge girl look of hers in it? She would've killed it in tight pants and a jacket with that rock mullet.

Oh well.

I want a new f*cking video so badly!!!

honestly leak all the ariel pink songs we know she’ll never ever release them now

18 hours ago, 111 said:

here comes the joke police with a gross egoistic personalization who didn't even understand what they read and thought i was making fun of substance abusers :rip: and the nerve to tell me to touch grass and that it's not serious when some random stranger got them so bothered and fuming over the internet for something they misread and misunderstood. the amount of personal attacks and assumptions about me and my family over my ridiculous posts that are not meant to be taken seriously... this thread is a cesspool of projecting teens constructing boogey man identities out of me and fighting over nothing... you're fighting the straw man sis... i'm not real sis. whatever trauma or hardship you went through, we all went through bad shit but the solution is not to create boogeyman out of internet strangers and policing what they say so you feel slightly better and like you fought off the big bad villain. that's some marvel shit. this is actually some serious shit what you are doing, the inner conflict you have, trying to deflect the misplaced guilt inside and projecting it onto strangers. it's not healthy sis and should be worked with a professional. you felt better for like 2 seconds after those posts but in the end no one is to blame for what happened to your family or you, it's life and it sucks and it isn't fair, i hear you and i see you sis, but do yourself a favour and build some resilience cause the world isn't here to coddle you, world isn't a safe space where people have to tiptoe around your feelings, shit's not good for u & speak to someone. much love hun :kiss3:

his-ass-is-not-reading-444hobi.gif

2 hours ago, Betty Blue said:

:stareney3: the ariel pink songs aren’t getting scrapped lmao, she doesn’t care. 

That's what I fear too😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

That's what I fear too😭

she still follows him and his band, not to mention jorge still works with them. 

( but let's be real she dated elias so at this point...though i think at this point elais was just trying to be edgy ( i hope )  ) 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

14 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Once again saying - it’s the same 5 people coming in this thread every day posting about Sky and how she is a liar etc. And these same people want the thread locked.

Literally stop posting in here yourselves. There’s only a certain amount of times you can say ‘She’s a crackhead liar who is never gonna release’ before it starts to get old. And we’re 612 pages past that point. 

Like literally - the call is coming from inside the house. Why restrict members who have never been involved in this thread from posting about Sky just because a handful of you can’t stop yourselves from being hypocrites and trying to look different and high and mighty by trying to prove you don’t care/think Sky is going to release. Literally nobody cares. 

I can see what you mean but to my knowledge me and @avenue are the only ones calling for it to be locked. I have never called sky a crackhead nor has avenue, I’ve made a joke about how descending probably won’t come until 2030 but that’s it and it would only be a temporary lock.

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I can see what you mean but to my knowledge me and @avenue are the only ones calling for it to be locked. I have never called sky a crackhead nor has avenue, I’ve made a joke about how descending probably won’t come until 2030 but that’s it and it would only be a temporary lock.

pointney.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

She did have a release in 2019, two actually, so I mean, it's not like we've had almost a decade without a release. 

Personally I think we get Don't Forget before the summer officially ends.