TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

9 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

But got, it's plain dumb to go ahead and act childish and report a user just because you don't share the same thoughts.

So the people reporting this user's posts are acting childish, but the constant inappropriate "jokes" about drug addiction from him are acceptable because he's leaked music in the past? :deadbanana:

Some of y'all are actually exhausting.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

omg i hope those boots taste good sis @EXODUS :true:

Kinky af :brows:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

So the people reporting this user's posts are acting childish, but the constant inappropriate "jokes" about drug addiction from him are acceptable because he's leaked music in the past? :deadbanana:

that's what i meant by unnecessarily harsh

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

So the people reporting this user's posts are acting childish, but the constant inappropriate "jokes" about drug addiction aren't? :deadbanana:

Drug addiction jokes are not a childish thing, is just plain harsh.

I don't wanna joke about it, because I firsthand know what a struggle it is to get out of it, but trying to defend someone with Sky's work ethic is just dumb because she keeps making excuses and disappointing her fanbase.

I won't defend Eclipse blindly, I know he is being harsh and disrespectful to her (but not to the other users) but SKY HAS ALSO BEEN VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO HER OWN FANBASE.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, avenue said:

that's what i meant by unnecessarily harsh

Yeah, he is being unnecesarrily harsh.

But it's kinda hypocrite because I don't see users calling out other users for making fun of (let's say) Kim Petras because she is overweight now, or saying awful things to her for working with Dr. Luke. Or people saying stuff like "you have shit taste" and being plain harsh to other users.

But now people are reporting Eclipse just because he said something harsh when many other people has said other "unnecesarry harsh stuff" here and in other threads. People is just overdefending Sky for the sake of it to the point of reporting a user post.

8 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Drug addiction jokes are not a childish thing, is just plain harsh.

I don't wanna joke about it, because I firsthand know what a struggle it is to get out of it, but trying to defend someone with Sky's work ethic is just dumb because she keeps making excuses and disappointing her fanbase.

I won't defend Eclipse blindly, I know he is being harsh and disrespectful to her (but not to the other users) but SKY HAS ALSO BEEN VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO HER OWN FANBASE.

you are defending eclipse. you’re justifying his actions. basically what you’re saying is we should let eclipse off the hook because he’s given us info and it doesn’t matter anyway because Sky hasn’t released anything??? like what… your tone is crystal clear. everyone gets what you’re insinuating when you say you wouldn’t want to make fun of her BUT her work ethic is horrible and then go on to say you wouldn’t defend eclipse BUT sky has been very disrespectful to her fans. image0.gif

3 minutes ago, avenue said:

let's just go back to being delusional and waiting for a masochism release that may or may not :oprah3:

Let's just all stream BAD Mode and forget about Sky releasing just one album between Hikki's hiatus and three albums fully written and produced by her.

https://open.spotify.com/album/7Kxd4i6FPfW0ZuP3Q96uij?si=92ebe4f3f78e4738

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

you are defending eclipse. you’re justifying his actions. basically what you’re saying is we should let eclipse off the hook because he’s given us info and it doesn’t matter anyway because Sky hasn’t released anything??? like what… your tone is crystal clear. everyone gets what you’re insinuating when you say you wouldn’t want to make fun of her BUT her work ethic is horrible and then go on to say you wouldn’t defend eclipse BUT sky has been very disrespectful to her fans. image0.gif

It's as simple as "I don't like what Eclipse say, let me ignore him".

Just that, but y'all go the extra mile and report him when EVERYONE including Elle knows that he is not a troll and he is just sharing what he thinks. That's what a board is for.

1 minute ago, avenue said:

:true:

i can't hear y'all over the sound of true artistry

Right? girls fighting about fucking Sky when there are better female musicians that actually care about her fans and release amazing music.

I'm ready to listen to Sky once her music is out, but in the meanwhile I won't act like she is a fucking great musician that hasn't released music because her label is blocking her but she has released music by herself on soundcloud and even IG.

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

I won't defend Eclipse blindly, I know he is being harsh and disrespectful to her (but not to the other users)

(from the guidelines) "purposefully inflammatory, rude, hateful, insulting, or personal attacks on any person including other members"

(including, meaning that it isnt just limited to things u say about other members)

but anyways... stream giving the world away by hatchie tonight!!! 

7 minutes ago, 400lux said:

(from the guidelines) "purposefully inflammatory, rude, hateful, insulting, or personal attacks on any person including other members"

(including, meaning that it isnt just limited to things u say about other members)

welp you've got a point :toofloppy:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 hours ago, 111 said:

lmao y'all reporting me every second to Elle like she gonna give me a wp... like she gonna ban me :lmao:y'all are delusional you dream a lot in your sleep that's what you do... i'm gonna cool it down... for a bit... just because queen elle, my bestie, asked me nicely and complained about you f words being a headache to her! leave her alone, it's not her problem u can't accept the truth! wake up america sky is a fraud!

xoxo eclipse

leak Cobra, Hollywood Slime or anything at this point and u can be king again 👑 

21 minutes ago, 400lux said:

9 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

but everyone fights on here and personally attack each other:oopna:

This, in that case at least 50% of the members should be reported or banned for doing anything of that lol

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

This, in that case at least 50% of the members should be reported or banned for doing anything of that lol

"you have shit taste" is not the same as "ur a worthless lazy addict" guys :toofloppy:  unless ppl are 100% seriously speculating on other users drug addictions on here, but i've never seen that. all i've ever seen is "crackhead" used in the joking way towards other ppl, not multiple paragraph long rants :biblio: