TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

okay so I know people are doubting the legitimacy of the physicals being real because of the scrap of paper, but Sky may be the one making them herself so...

Look at the last page, there's a picture of a whole box of copies with green backs.

Also anyone else get their download from the preorder today? Omanko is about 6 seconds shorter than the iTunes version and sounds much better flowing into YNTO.

Look at the last page, there's a picture of a whole box of copies with green backs.

Also anyone else get their download from the preorder today? Omanko is about 6 seconds shorter than the iTunes version and sounds much better flowing into YNTO.

oh you're right, all the titles are squished down to the bottom

BzhmW.png

:O Link please? This "review" is so uncalled for! I'm glad you're laughing (it really doesn't deserve to be taken seriously), but I'm really upset, because someone out there actually thinks they're being HELPFUL by regurgitating the false teaching and spiritual abuse they've been sold and I... I... I gotta help a brother/sister out  :ohno:

I don't think it's possible to link posts that people have made on iTunes (if it is possible, I don't know how), but if you just visit the album page and click on the "Most Critical" thing under reviews, it's only a few posts down. 

14417469274.gif

I'm just here for Werewolf because I've been trying to survive on a shitty snippet.

~

Honestly I hate the clock beginning of 24 Hours, it's a great song but that intro... no

I got the download yesterday and I didn't notice anything about Omanko but I never downloaded it from itunes cause it isn't available or wasn't at least here so idk... One thing though is that Love In Stereo cut off at about 2:44, basically it wasn't the full song at all, like it literally just cut off out of nowhere :/ but I just downloaded it from somewhere else and replaced it. But did it sound fine to you or did it cut off on your's too? cause it was a bit weird

I got the download yesterday and I didn't notice anything about Omanko but I never downloaded it from itunes cause it isn't available or wasn't at least here so idk... One thing though is that Love In Stereo cut off at about 2:44, basically it wasn't the full song at all, like it literally just cut off out of nowhere :/ but I just downloaded it from somewhere else and replaced it. But did it sound fine to you or did it cut off on your's too? cause it was a bit weird

A mess! Yeah "Nobody Asked Me" and "Love in Stereo" are both cut short and "Omanko" didn't change. I assumed it had because I got that free DL from her site for going to the album release party and the silence in "Omanko" was cut off. It's much better that way.

I'm not even sure why I got the DL because my order was refunded...

+ I hate the fading outro. The way it ends at the Pitchfork Festival was perf. :flutter:

To me, NTMT seems more... well you can just hear the songs that had more time and production versus some of the others that seem like fillers which is kinda sad because this album has been 3+ years in the process.

Ugh, I hate not having internet so much... My friend texted me days ago telling me about the b-sides EP and it made me so happy. :hdu:

@@SitarHero I don't know if you read my letter but I asked Sky to release the songs she performed live... and now I see this. Obviously she's not doing it for me, but anyway it's so great to see that what a lot of fans wanted is finally happening. And I also asked her to released "Song 1" too just because I'm too obsessed with it. :creep:

If that's the real EP cover, I'll love it because it'll look so good beside the album on iTunes and on our shelves and wherever else, it's like a continuation. It's awesome. The only things I dislike about it are how the title's been changed to "Werewolf (I Like You)" (I'll get used to it later probably) and that they've included "Everything Is Embarrassing" and a remix. But it's fine because they're the last two tracks so I'll only have the first three.

Oh, and "Pretty Dull" was meant to be on I Will, so if we get that one and "I'm Not Alright," we'll have every track that was supposed to be on that album. "One Man Show," "Swamp Girl" and the others were from Wild at Heart, so I'm less hopeful that they could get released. Let's keep praying though, you guys. :defeated:

Ugh, I hate not having internet so much... My friend texted me days ago telling me about the b-sides EP and it made me so happy. :hdu:

@@SitarHero I don't know if you read my letter but I asked Sky to release the songs she performed live... and now I see this. Obviously she's not doing it for me, but anyway it's so great to see that what a lot of fans wanted is finally happening. And I also asked her to released "Song 1" too just because I'm too obsessed with it. :creep:

If that's the real EP cover, I'll love it because it'll look so good beside the album on iTunes and on our shelves and wherever else, it's like a continuation. It's awesome. The only things I dislike about it are how the title's been changed to "Werewolf (I Like You)" (I'll get used to it later probably) and that they've included "Everything Is Embarrassing" and a remix. But it's fine because they're the last two tracks so I'll only have the first three.

Oh, and "Pretty Dull" was meant to be on I Will, so if we get that one and "I'm Not Alright," we'll have every track that was supposed to be on that album. "One Man Show," "Swamp Girl" and the others were from Wild at Heart, so I'm less hopeful that they could get released. Let's keep praying though, you guys. :defeated:

I didn't know if I was allowed to read it :creepna2: But I definitely suggested it as well :lmao: "Song 1" is very wishful thinking although it undoubtedly sounds really good.

I'm loving that they put "Part 1" right on the cover because now they have to follow through with a part 2 :excited: If only "Pretty Dull" and "I'm Not Alright" were intended for the album, though, what about "Home Sweet Home"? I think that's the only other Ariel song, right? For that matter, what on earth is the "New New New" snippet? :creep:

And to anyone else who has ordered the B-sides from Amoeba: have you received any kind of confirmation email? I'm still waiting for word from them to know it's real :defeated:

I also gave up on getting those Polaroids and just ordered the deluxe bundle with only the DL and the lithograph. I NEED THAT LITHOGRAPH. Though I have my own personalized signature from her :pray: I haven't posted that yet, have I? Reminding myself to post all the concert pics I said I would later today.