TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, Acid said:

And why am I here? So confused lol.

I don't know. Why are you here sis?

Flavor Of Love 2 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

LMAOOO Calm down, it's just a blond liar lazy singer, she's not hurting anyone but her, chill, it's really not that deep 

It's just for laughs babe! 

2 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Ok, Sky's either a liar, a perfectionist, an uncompromised artist, a spoiled girl, a pretentious hipster, a girl who's hated by evil people, or the most unlucky person ever.

Either one of these options, they don't affect ANY of us, like LOLLL, she is the one being hurt or hurting herself.

I really like Sky, really like her voice and music, and still waiting on the album or singles, it's really not that deep bc your lives are not attached to Sky's life or career, you can simply stop care about her, or only keep an eye open just in case things start going right for her. It's insane wish her bad things just because she doesn't release music.

And another thing, I'm sick of ya'll justifying this pathological liars excuses by calling her a "perfectionist"....because what exactly is she perfecting???? Perfectionists get things done. She is not a perfectionist of any kind. She's a lazy, entitled little girl who can't grow up and be honest with her fans let alone herself. 

1 minute ago, BrokenBoy said:

And Don't Forget is garbage. Imagine living for that generic NTMT reject. I can't. Well I guess when you have no choice but to take anything you can get.

well-so-im-done.gif

i think Don’t Forget is definitely a huge step up from the unlistenable Downhill Lullaby. it’s not first single material….but is at the same time somehow? 

1 minute ago, ificanthaveloveiwantpower said:

i think Don’t Forget is definitely a huge step up from the unlistenable Downhill Lullaby. it’s not first single material….but is at the same time somehow? 

Anything would have been a step up from that snooze fest. It's still a generic forgettable throwaway track. She just can't win. I lowkey love to see it.

well-so-im-done.gif

sky has been one of my favorite artists for years and ntmt is probably my number one album so i’m pissed at the way her career is turning out, but is it really that deep? like yes it’s annoying as fuck that she never stays true to her word and constantly lets her fans down but does that justify calling her a dumb ungrateful bitch who deserves to rot in hell? or saying we should “bury this bitch into oblivion”? literally just move on and let sky destroy her own career if she’s never gonna keep her promises, attacking her like that isn’t necessary :um3:

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

help I'm once again obsessed with don't forget and that song SLAPS

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

It’s funny how her singles seem to mirror what’s actually happening with her…

everything is embarrassing - definitely true an understatement if anything

Downhill Lullaby - because it’s definitely been all downhill with her for the most part

Don’t Forget -  because most have actually forgotten about her except for a deluded few

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance