TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s funny how her singles seem to mirror what’s actually happening with her…

everything is embarrassing - definitely true an understatement if anything

Downhill Lullaby - because it’s definitely been all downhill with her for the most part

Don’t Forget -  because most have actually forgotten about her except for a deluded few

One - an accidental manifestation on how many albums she would end up releasing throughout her career

17 - how many decades she'll spend delaying Masochism 

Obsession - we're still obsessing over her despite the years of false hope/promises

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Slowly seeing the decay of this fandom rapidly😭

I thinks it’s over guys, if she releases masochism it’s not going to make an impact cause even her fans are over her.

Whose going to support her when we have been doing that her whole career? Definitely not the general public cause they don’t know who she is.

🥀

17 hours ago, sack said:

sky has been one of my favorite artists for years and ntmt is probably my number one album so i’m pissed at the way her career is turning out, but is it really that deep? like yes it’s annoying as fuck that she never stays true to her word and constantly lets her fans down but does that justify calling her a dumb ungrateful bitch who deserves to rot in hell? or saying we should “bury this bitch into oblivion”? literally just move on and let sky destroy her own career if she’s never gonna keep her promises, attacking her like that isn’t necessary :um3:

Lmao! At least I gave y’all something Sky related to talk about. Thank you!

3 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

Lmao! At least I gave y’all something Sky related to talk about. Thank you!

they couldn’t quote you and tell you how they felt so they subbed you instead 😭 and the misogyny statements? like i promise you it’s not THAT serious. let’s focus on the women we know PERSONALLY.

41 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

jesus y’all get wayyyyy too fed up about a few 3 minute songs that you apparently don’t even like anyway 😭 i just… can’t imagine spending my time voluntarily going into a thread on the internet for an artist that i hate just to be awful and mean

some people around here have very interesting goals

1 hour ago, zombie girl said:

jesus y’all get wayyyyy too fed up about a few 3 minute songs that you apparently don’t even like anyway 😭 i just… can’t imagine spending my time voluntarily going into a thread on the internet for an artist that i hate just to be awful and mean

Just laugh babesh. It ain't that serious! It gave y'all something to talk about tho ain't it. Not like there's anything else going on in the graveyard that is Sky Ferreira's career surrounded by the of all the fans who turned to stone waiting for a release.

3 hours ago, letterblue said:

they couldn’t quote you and tell you how they felt so they subbed you instead 😭 and the misogyny statements? like i promise you it’s not THAT serious. let’s focus on the women we know PERSONALLY.

Right like its not that serious girls lmfaoooo imagine defending an artist who hasnt fed you in yeeeeears too like i could never but yall do yall!!

43 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

OMG NEW SKY FERREIRA SOOO GOOD

:oprah4:

Hide contents

that's how I picture the :rip: music video

FfUdApXXwAAv4Zy?format=jpg&name=large

Off topic but this is really one of my favorite songs ever 😭😭😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Y'all shouldn't be so negative. Sky said the album is really coming so I think the album is really coming ://

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: