TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

what I hear for Werewolf.

OMG world shattered

@ what did those lyrics say for the chorus? I'm real attached to the tomb lyric but it makes more sense for a werewolf to disappear in sun...

I can't right now at some people not getting Polaroids because there was a "shortage" according to someone on ATRL who did in fact receive them

dcae2c305a1011e3ae9a1228b1086cfb_8.jpg

You have got to be kidding me  :brows3:

EQFO7rX.png

Why the fuck have these sluts emailed me telling me they couldn't ship the polaroids and now people are getting it?! I am so annoyed at the moment. If I don't get them and the autographed poster I'll kill everyone.

@@SitarHero They went how Daniel posted! "I like you/You disappear in sun, I melt in two/But I like you/We can howl at the moon."

If I don't get them and the autographed poster I'll kill everyone.

Sky-Ferreira-and-Matthew-Gray-Gubler-at-

Singer-songwriter Sky Ferreira (pictured) poses with remains of a MyPlay Direct employee (partially pictured).

The occasional model recently made headlines after being arrested for drug possession

Why the fuck have these sluts emailed me telling me they couldn't ship the polaroids and now people are getting it?! I am so annoyed at the moment. If I don't get them and the autographed poster I'll kill everyone.

@@SitarHero They went how Daniel posted! "I like you/You disappear in sun, I melt in two/But I like you/We can howl at the moon."

;)

I AM ABOUT TO BUY A GUN AND A PLANE TICKET TO MY PLAY DIRECT CITY.

@@SitarHero They went how Adrian posted! "I like you/You disappear in sun, I melt in two/But I like you/We can howl at the moon."

Personally I've given up on the Polaroids but I'd at least like the rest of the order. Or the option to cancel it. Or you know, a response. I can't even seek action by complaining because THEY DON'T REPLY.

;)

Oops, Daniel! I'm sorry. I looked at it quickly and thought it was @@comeintomybedroom who had quoted. :P

Personally I've given up on the Polaroids but I'd at least like the rest of the order. Or the option to cancel it. Or you know, a response. I can't even seek action by complaining because THEY DON'T REPLY.

Exactly. I'm waiting for their response for days now when they said they'd reply in 24 hours (get the pun?). I want the autographed poster, really.

Oops, Daniel! I'm sorry. I looked at it quickly and thought it was @@comeintomybedroom who had quoted. :P

Exactly. I'm waiting for their response for days now when they said they'd reply in 24 hours (get the pun?). I want the autographed poster, really.

Those 24 Hours will never end (haha ha ha)

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

The reason why I'm so mad is that there has been no word on their part about anything. Why am I as a customer supposed to ask how things are going? They must notify me when something changes about the order placed.  :deadbanana:

I'd be fine with just the average poster from their physical bundle bc I have a signature... :pft:

The reason why I'm so mad is that there has been no word on their part about anything. Why am I as a customer supposed to ask how things are going? They must notify me when something changes about the order placed.  :deadbanana:

It's sort of funny, in a crushing way :toofunny:

UHHHH!<:l how get them but what>

Okay I personally would love to get NTMT on vinyl but does anyone know where else I can get it from other than myplaydirect? They're actually a horrible service.

Rough Trade is supposed to distribute it as well