TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

lol. I was not high. A stage without electricity for 25 minutes & blown out monitors count as technical problems. People keep claiming I was late but I was on the side of the stage doing line checks & sound checks (there's videos of me doing it) for 98 percent of the shows.

2 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Our dear singer is active on Instagram, posted an old picture and turned down the comments section. Also using an old *ss profile photo.

Hide contents

I used to love this girl but now I just want her to deactivate and be gone. 

why censor the word "ass"?

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

lol. I was not high. A stage without electricity for 25 minutes & blown out monitors count as technical problems. People keep claiming I was late but I was on the side of the stage doing line checks & sound checks (there's videos of me doing it) for 98 percent of the shows.

What? you’re not sky :ohmy::blush3:

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

That was a comment from her on Instagram :bebe:

Respectfully She can shut up- we know she reads here, she was late to playing, no one debated her being on time to the venue although it’s interesting the car crash no longer happened :blush3:

she's still going at it on the comment section: "I would like to see how my label promoted the single? I literally had to create the promo photos out of screenshots bc no one bothered to do anything. They wouldn’t give me a plan beyond the first day of the release. I asked for one since January 2022. I was forced & pressured to do multiple things that is their (multiple) jobs/what people get paid for. I had to focus on my tour at some point. They didn’t want me to do interviews for my first pop song in years or have anything set up beyond putting it on streaming. Literally. It’s not my job to get people to work for free despite it being a major label."

i had a dream about masochism a while ago, it had 10-ish tracks (might be 12 tracks) and the album closer was named fire walk with me. it was an act of contrition-style song with sky saying some random shit over a reversed downhill lullaby instrumental. downhill lullaby and don't forget were track 1 & 2 btw, it was also non-stop. honestly that's a dope concept, she should pay me for giving her such good ideas on lanaboards :oprah3: