TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

A few questions if anybody could please help me:

1. We never got anything better than a YouTube rip for Finders Keepers, correct?

2. Did any of those leaks from Dbree like Hurt By You, Always Ready To Lose You, I Pray For Rain etc. ever leak in higher and/or original quality?

4. I see people call the song ‘Hurt’ and ‘Hurt By You’ - do we know the official title?

3. Is the random Vimeo rip of the first version of Guardian still all we have? And if so, does anybody still have an untouched rip (as in, not converted or upscaled or anything like that)?

10 minutes ago, Kurt said:

A few questions if anybody could please help me:

1. We never got anything better than a YouTube rip for Finders Keepers, correct?

2. Did any of those leaks from Dbree like Hurt By You, Always Ready To Lose You, I Pray For Rain etc. ever leak in higher and/or original quality?

4. I see people call the song ‘Hurt’ and ‘Hurt By You’ - do we know the official title?

3. Is the random Vimeo rip of the first version of Guardian still all we have? And if so, does anybody still have an untouched rip (as in, not converted or upscaled or anything like that)?

1. Correct, it leaked via YouTube.

2. Nope, we only got those.

4. I think it's been mentioned the song is titled "Hurt" despite originally leaked as "Hurt by You". Can't remember who stated so but I recall reading that "Hurt" was the title.

3. iirc we have a lossless version of Guardian but it lacks the guitar solo :deadbanana: I didn't download it just because it was missing the solo. EDIT: it's in the previous page lol.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Oh wow it's finally open again.

I have a few words for Elle or whoever decides to lock this thread, it started to get corny. We're not in a children's play, or in an official government's forum or something. You don't need to lock threads for “rude behavior” or a beef between two insiders etc. Anything like this shouldn't be a reason to lock this thread. It was needed and good for like the first time and I understand that, but after that it got to a corny point where y'all keep locking it for the slightest things. Are two insiders fighting on the thread? Just don't care, let them expose and eat each other. Let the arguments unfurl. Is someone attacking an another user for their thoughts on Sky ? Just act like you didn't see it. I see some people use this thread as a therapy session where they use it when they didn't have any arguments in a long time, and they use it to get their much needed drama experience. These things always die down in a few days anyways, no argument or off-topic talk here would be relevant longer than a week. These also wouldn't cause any harm to the forum. I understand in some special cases you might want to warn the users if they try to doxx or do personal things like that, and you have rights to do that of course, but you can do that by personally warning them or muting them for sometime, instead of locking the whole thread.

Hope you understand what i'm saying, have a good day.

2 hours ago, melodrama said:

I have a few words for Elle or whoever decides to lock this thread, it started to get corny. We're not in a children's play, or in an official government's forum or something. You don't need to lock threads for “rude behavior” or a beef between two insiders etc. Anything like this shouldn't be a reason to lock this thread. It was needed and good for like the first time and I understand that, but after that it got to a corny point where y'all keep locking it for the slightest things. Are two insiders fighting on the thread? Just don't care, let them expose and eat each other. Let the arguments unfurl. Is someone attacking an another user for their thoughts on Sky ? Just act like you didn't see it. I see some people use this thread as a therapy session where they use it when they didn't have any arguments in a long time, and they use it to get their much needed drama experience. These things always die down in a few days anyways, no argument or off-topic talk here would be relevant longer than a week. These also wouldn't cause any harm to the forum. I understand in some special cases you might want to warn the users if they try to doxx or do personal things like that, and you have rights to do that of course, but you can do that by personally warning them or muting them for sometime, instead of locking the whole thread.

periodt.

let it flourish, flow its own way. one day someone will develop their master's on it.

Ma'am this is Elle website. 

Don't take it the wrong way but If you don't like how she handles this situation, then please go and make your own website. Everyone is free to make their own website or discord to freely talk about Sky Ferreira. 

This will only make the thread to get closed again because:

1) Girls clearly don't know how to behave politely. 

2) Spoiled LA girl who's godfather was Michael Jackson won't release music as she should. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

:toofunny:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Too long to read but, here I go :(

Anyway

I wanted this thread to be re-opened because I used to like to discuss and read about Miss. Ferreira.

But it feels like a waste of energy rooting for someone with so many, let's call it difficulties to succeed in her career.

To me, leaks won't be sufficient, but it will help us to move on because Sky's case, LOOKS LIKE there's no moving at all.

As fans, I believe we did as much as we could to support: Petition, glued posters at the Record's building and protest banners and call Capitol Records in their social media. Even tho these actions weren't efficient, they were the best things we could do.

The false promises and starts were missed oportunities, gave us glimpses of hope, and then nothing about it. Sometimes or most of the times, vague answers like this one:

Spoiler

764b12c6f8b8d14dd41a77884ccc2b32a51499cc.jpg

Sky, herself, even tho she was open to mention her label's issues on her Interviews, she still sounded so vague (to me) and could really use some humility in an open letter to her fans or whatever.  I'm sorry for her if the label gave her a date and she couldn't do it, due they blocking it, perfectionism or lack of $$$ but we at least deserve the truth. 

We roooted for the bare minimum and we still have nothing. I don't want to fall again oh 2023 it's the year, because we really have been there and we surely don't deserve this. Maybe it's for the best to keep streaming the songs that we're already released/leaked and enjoy it as it is. 

24 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Ma'am this is Elle website. 

Don't take it the wrong way but If you don't like how she handles this situation, then please go and make your own website. Everyone is free to make their own website or discord to freely talk about Sky Ferreira. 

This will only make the thread to get closed again because:

1) Girls clearly don't know how to behave politely. 

2) Spoiled LA girl who's godfather was Michael Jackson won't release music as she should. 

Are you okay ? :rip: I laughed when I first read this, it's embarrassing. I love Ellie and I have nothing against her. I literally just suggested something about a thread and as a reply someone told me “this is X's website and you should leave if you don't think it's good” like help.... Does it make sense to you when you read what you wrote ? I literally just said the thread would've been better if it didn't get closed this much, I didn't say let people kill eachother over Sky Ferreira. 

When you suggest something to Instagram do you get an email back saying this is Mark Zuckerberg's app and you should leave if you don't like it ? :toofunny:

26 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Too long to read but, here I go :(

Anyway

I wanted this thread to be re-opened because I used to like to discuss and read about Miss. Ferreira.

But it feels like a waste of energy rooting for someone with so many, let's call it difficulties to succeed in her career.

To me, leaks won't be sufficient, but it will help us to move on because Sky's case, LOOKS LIKE there's no moving at all.

As fans, I believe we did as much as we could to support: Petition, glued posters at the Record's building and protest banners and call Capitol Records in their social media. Even tho these actions weren't efficient, they were the best things we could do.

The false promises and starts were missed oportunities, gave us glimpses of hope, and then nothing about it. Sometimes or most of the times, vague answers like this one:

Reveal hidden contents

Sky, herself, even tho she was open to mention her label's issues on her Interviews, she still sounded so vague (to me) and could really use some humility in an open letter to her fans or whatever.  I'm sorry for her if the label gave her a date and she couldn't do it, due they blocking it, perfectionism or lack of $$$ but we at least deserve the truth. 

We roooted for the bare minimum and we still have nothing. I don't want to fall again oh 2023 it's the year, because we really have been there and we surely don't deserve this. Maybe it's for the best to keep streaming the songs that we're already released/leaked and enjoy it as it is. 

it's ridiculous how this whole story is moving forward, she keeps trying to hide that a big part of the blame for the album not being done or released is hers!! She doesn't have the slightest responsibility to the fans, she never explains what's going on.

This free sk* ferr*ira "movement" is only serving to take her responsibility off the line, they won't finance it and they won't simply repeat the contract

And so? Did she finish the album? Did she finish the DF clip? OF COURSE NOT

5 minutes ago, Greta Bowie said:

it's ridiculous how this whole story is moving forward, she keeps trying to hide that a big part of the blame for the album not being done or released is hers!! She doesn't have the slightest responsibility to the fans, she never explains what's going on.

This free sk* ferr*ira "movement" is only serving to take her responsibility off the line, they won't finance it and they won't simply repeat the contract

And so? Did she finish the album? Did she finish the DF clip? OF COURSE NOT

as far as i know, the DF video is finished

Don’t understand why a record label would block a music video which promotes the music they sell.  Can anyone explain that to me?  Cause I don’t buy it. I honestly think she didn’t want to release it because her label didn’t give her a big budget for it and wasn’t happy with the results so she shelved the video. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Don’t understand why a record label would block a music video which promotes the music they sell.  Can anyone explain that to me?  Cause I don’t but it. I honestly think she didn’t want to release it because her label didn’t give her a big budget for it and wasn’t happy with the results. 

Yes. The only scenario I can think of is THAT they didn't like that the music video editor was fired and SHE started editing it herself. (Not sure if the label hired but)

Or they're really making it difficult for her as she says but 

A video for “Don’t Forget” is also “definitely” on the way, but Ferreira grows visibly frustrated when talking about it – there’s still work to do. “It's my first music video in like seven or eight years, I just can’t let it just be okay,” the singer says. “It makes things weird for me because some people are just bound to be disappointed.” The label, she adds, are also continuing to make things difficult, though she doesn’t specify how. “Don’t I deserve it to be exactly the way I want it to? And why is everything such a battle? I just feel like a 10-year-old sometimes.”

I was going to say, what are you doing editing your own video?
The first editor, they were good, it just wasn’t the right person, tone-wise. I don’t know if you noticed by now, but I’m very picky. I don’t like things to be clean and perfect, but for it to look not clean and perfect and come across well, it requires work. I feel like I’m pretty hands-on with everything I do. When I collaborate with people, I give them their space to do it, obviously. But when it’s your own stuff — and the thing is too, with this song, I just couldn’t let there be any room to feel like it’s still not fully representing what I want. Once I turned the song in, I felt so relieved. I thought I was done with trying to figure out the puzzle of it. Now, it’s turned into doing that but with the video. I’m even annoyed by it! I would love to just be like, I shoot this thing and I don’t have to worry about it. I feel the pressure, like it’s the only time I’m ever going to be able to make a music video, but that’s just not the reality of the situation. But in my mind I’m always a little worried that everything is the last thing, because of how the last six years have been for me. I guess it’s a little bit like PTSD or something. I would really panic about it.

12 hours ago, medievalthots said:

I'm obsessed with this...

So nostalgic 😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

19 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

I'm obsessed with this...

So nostalgic 😭

It sounds like around her I'm Not Alright era. We need this!

Her sound during INA > NTMT rushed mess. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde