TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 hours ago, melodrama said:

From the latest Instagram post: 

tPdw5LC.jpg

obviously……... we need her gone from any social platform

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

19 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

This is a good lesson for those who may be reading this forum though and start a career-always read the fine print of a contract and have a solicitor present, sign a distribution instead of a label contract if you can and keep at deadlines! 

pfft she is such an ungrateful brat it makes me furious, just because ntmt was acclaimed she thinks she is some hot shit and deserves millions of budget but still wants her image and videos to look "lofi indie low budget heroin chic"... she is so fucking inauthentic. feeling entitled to that whole style to the point of shading nobodies for being inspired and rehashing it. but refusing to shoot a video on an iphone even though dozens of artists from lana to selena to gaga shot videos on an iphone. her entire musical style and persona is a shtick. she still remains that spoiled brat. if u want to be that girl then you have to accept that ur label isn't going to pour all their money into you. they dont trust u cause u are untrustworthy. if u don't like it then start making tiktok ready radio fodder. she thinks she is a fucking genius. pitchfork and her fans gassed her up so much over a mediocre album a decade ago. she thinks she doesn't have anything else to prove... girl that was a decade ago!!

her label lets her release whatever she wants whenever she wants as evidenced by dont forget and the many release dates she pulled out of her ass cause she couldn't fucking be done with that video and in the end the song came out and the video is still nowhere to be seen cause she isn't happy with it and cant be arsed. her saying "i feel like a 10 year old" in that interview. yes girl you behave like one. 

she should’ve said “yup it was shot. ask my label @capitol where it is.” if Capitol was really behind any of this shit, i don’t believe for a second that they are. she’s sick for not being transparent with her issues. just “wahhhh the label won’t let me waste their money!!” sorry girlie, you have exhausted me from supporting you and believing in you.

if she was actually being abused by Capitol records she would simply hire a lawyer and get out of the contract but she’s too lazy. she’ll get by with her photoshoots and “acting” gigs (which….lol).

it’s so hard for me to believe that the label is the one who prevented the music video from being released :um2: i can’t think of a single reason why they’d choose to keep it. i have a gut feeling it was approved by her team and fully ready to be uploaded but it somehow wasn’t perfect enough for sky, we know how much of a perfectionist she is especially with something like her first music video in 8 years

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, 111 said:

pfft she is such an ungrateful brat it makes me furious, just because ntmt was acclaimed she thinks she is some hot shit and deserves millions of budget but still wants her image and videos to look "lofi indie low budget heroin chic"... she is so fucking inauthentic. feeling entitled to that whole style to the point of shading nobodies for being inspired and rehashing it. but refusing to shoot a video on an iphone even though dozens of artists from lana to selena to gaga shot videos on an iphone. her entire musical style and persona is a shtick. she still remains that spoiled brat. if u want to be that girl then you have to accept that ur label isn't going to pour all their money into you. they dont trust u cause u are untrustworthy. if u don't like it then start making tiktok ready radio fodder. she thinks she is a fucking genius. pitchfork and her fans gassed her up so much over a mediocre album a decade ago. she thinks she doesn't have anything else to prove... girl that was a decade ago!!

her label lets her release whatever she wants whenever she wants as evidenced by dont forget and the many release dates she pulled out of her ass cause she couldn't fucking be done with that video and in the end the song came out and the video is still nowhere to be seen cause she isn't happy with it and cant be arsed. her saying "i feel like a 10 year old" in that interview. yes girl you behave like one. 

This meltdown…chile.

It's not her fault she accidentally released the best indie/alt girl album aside from BTD.

I lowkey would love Capitol to finally start getting some more coin from new material and release Descending without telling her, if it's the only other track she delivered besides DH and DF.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

sky basically admitted that the lack of DF music video has nothing to do with Capitol when she confessed to firing the editor. not sure if the label funded the video or not, but i really understand why they would be pissed if they gave her tens of thousands of dollars to make a MV just for her to fire the crew and never put it out, she’s not making her relationship with the label any better. especially the way she was late to every single performance she booked last year

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I know it sounds funny but I just can't stand the pain
And I'm leaving you tomorrow
Seems to me girl, you know Ferraris done all they can...

Easy or difficult? 

are we still pretending this is a good cover? lol

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Idk about we, but I've always enjoyed it. 
:hooker:

I love it! It was actually my introduction to Sky any my most played song by her. I think all her covers are great tbh

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚