TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

If she performs on SNL, everyone will think Lana has Beyonce's level of stage presence.

IMO Sky has more stage presence than Lana, but I get your point... she needs to move more.

Just let's be careful with what we wish for, Avril Lavigne during her "Let Go" and "Under My Skin" eras was heavily criticized for just standing there and performing without moving or having no stage presence.

After that she began her "The Best Damn Thing" era and she started to dance and get a lot of dancers... something fans really disliked including myself.

I don't think Sky's music needs more stage presence from her during her lives, she just wants to sing and that's it, the same with Lana. And during TV Lives is easier to criticize it, they don't feel as comfortable as during non-televised live shows where she can mess up or play with the audience

I hope you get my point because I'm pretty tired and stressed by tomorrow's pharmacology exam and english is not my mother language lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

24 Hours/Boys//

I Blame Myself//

You're Not The One//

Omanko//

Ain't Your Right//

Love In Stereo//

Night Time, My Time//

I Will//

Kristine//

Nobody Asked Me (If I Was Okay)

Album plus B-Sides:

24 Hours/Boys//

I Blame Myself//

You're Not The One//

Omanko//

I'm On Top//

Ain't Your Right//

I Can't Say No To Myself//

Love In Stereo//

Night Time, My Time//

I Will//

Kristine//

Nobody Asked Me (If I Was Okay)//

Werewolf (I Like You)

what is all this hate towards Kristine? its amazing :biblio: ...

Omanko on the other hand... i mean love how it starts but the rest of the songs annoying. 

fav: kristine/ynto/boys

least: omanko

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

"Boys" is my favorite on the album and I feel guilty when saying something is my least favorite there but I guess it's "Love in Stereo."

And I love "Rancid Girl." It reminds me of Sky's cover of "Little One."

tumblr_n1qf0hlos71qcholvo1_1280.png

Please note the green translucent vinyl is now sold out. The album is now available here on standard black vinyl.

:nonparty: I was hella gonna buy it right now too.

Almost positive this is green because when I went to her in-store last week every copy in stock had a "limited green vinyl" sticker on it: http://www.amoeba.com/night-time-my-time-lp-sky-ferreira/albums/3072591/

Rancid skin, rancid blouse

Filthy mouth, Minnie Mouse

She tells the young woman's dream

From the hole where God threw her teeth

The last rancid girl

In a rancid world

And I don't seem

Seem to mind

Hang around with yourself

Claim you belong to someone else

With your pipe in your hand

The future is so uncertain

The last rancid girl

In a rancid world

And I don't seem

Seem to mind

Deadly eyes, faking face

Always danced, his feet praised

Wandering to hell and back

Knees and arms dressed in scraps

Keep your pipe on yourself

Just claim it belongs to someone else

The last rancid girl

In a rancid world

And I don't seem

Seem to mind

Are these 100% correct?

source: Sky Ferreira Brasil

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Are these 100% correct?

source: Sky Ferreira Brasil

idts, here's what I got

Rancid skin, rancid blouse

Filthy mouth, Minnie Mouse

She tells the young woman's dream

From the hole where God threw her teeth

The last rancid girl in a rancid world

And I don't seem, seem to mind

Hang around with yourself

Claim you belong to someone else

With your pipe in your hand

The future is so uncertain

Deadly eyes, vacant face

Always damned with fate ???

Wandering to hell and back

Knees and arms dressed in scabs

Keep your pipe on yourself

Just claim it belongs to someone else

So... Voodoo was taken out of the final Japanese tracklist of "Kiss Me Once" by Kylie Minogue

I don't know why I don't feel surprised, Kylie has been affected by the Sky curse lol

I'm planning on buying the NTMT physical record but it's only available for $19 in my country. Should I buy it or is it too much?

its 30 online... unless u mean the cd, if so then yes it is too much

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png