TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Ok but was the title confirmed Pretty Dull or Doll? I’ve always assumed it was Doll but fans decided to name it Dull from the lyrics

it's registered as pretty dull, i'm sure it's just a typo 

4 more shows left, starting tonight until the 9th... if we don't get a good AMLD performance :toofunny:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

6 hours ago, Air said:

4 more shows left, starting tonight until the 9th... if we don't get a good AMLD performance :toofunny:

I just want her to get pro filmed/recorded performances of all the new tracks + Pretty Dull and call it a day. 

I would play those happily, I don't want to keep waiting for years for them, it's absurd. 

I don't think we will get Masochism this year. Clearly these shows were booked in order to get the record done, but it's pretty clear that money is not the problem but her perfectionism and lack of music making abilities. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

13 hours ago, jinsouldilf said:

i hope i can get merch at the san diego show and i hope its not too hot and gross in the venue

I will be at the San Diego show too and would legit sell my kidney to get one of those Masochism tees. This bishhh better have reupped on the merch

1 hour ago, Lux Eterna said:

1646344748859-gettyimages-174232622.jpeg

cutting her hair in that way was the worst decision ever

I loved it tbh and honestly she was so confident during this era

i was rewatching her pitchfork 2013 performance and she’s so playful and had an amazing stage presence….I just hope she can get back to that energy one day

So she performed AMLD but the crowd was terrible... what is the hope that someone recorded...

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Praying for AMLD, Guardian and Descending tonight, and for her to be on time and play her entire set! And for Mascohism tees. I know it’s all too much to ask but I’m a dreamer

3 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Someone said she did not perform AMLD last night? Which is it??? :oprah3:

No I think you're right actually 

NTMT 10th anniversary and still not SF2, she can retire by now...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Minty Boi (the promoter for this mini tour) is asking fans to submit videos to surprise Sky for her birthday tomorrow at her LA show. The deadline to submit is today at 5pm PST so if you want to submit please do and let Sky know we love her!

the link to upload your video is here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-74iv1qK4-UAbRM4_4XGAVCx4NUIiZgR

PS they are wanting to keep it a secret so it stays a surprise for Sky

I saw some people trashing on yesterday's show but I saw the videos and idk she sounded better than ever like ?????¿¿¿??? the crowd was dead af and so was her, but like the voice was there for once

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

22 hours ago, rollwithme said:

I loved it tbh and honestly she was so confident during this era

i was rewatching her pitchfork 2013 performance and she’s so playful and had an amazing stage presence….I just hope she can get back to that energy one day

She was twitching around the stage… don’t get me wrong she was fun to watch but she didn’t seem confident at all. looked really sad on some dates compared to crybaby era.