TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

14 minutes ago, Girl That Got Away said:

Even the live performance of Don’t Forget has better mixing than the studio recording.:lmao:

Yeah there was some amazing production in the live that I didn't even know was in the actual song :rip:

When I got into my cuhuhuhuharararar :karaoke:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

17 hours ago, drewby said:

She must really not like Love in Stereo or Kristine. She hasn't done the former in years and she hasn't done the latter in a decade.

I don't blame her if she got PTSD after that Pitchfork messy performance, she must hate that song. 

In case anyone hasn't seen it...

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I don't blame her if she got PTSD after that Pitchfork messy performance, she must hate that song. 

In case anyone hasn't seen it...

If anything the fans got PTSD...

Love In Stereo was on the setlists from the past shows... But I don't know if she ever played

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

11 hours ago, Strangelove said:

If anything the fans got PTSD...

I still get PTSD with just looking at the video thumbnail or this legendary gif :sky:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

11 hours ago, melodrama said:

Doja is listening to her on Insta stories 

how is it possible that this company has not recognized the potential of this woman after the success of this tour and even the recognition of other artists with her songs even after SO MANY YEARS....... this does not make sense

Rachel Sennott went to the last show lol

Mothers

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

I watched all the performances and I’m really unphased tbh. Another festival run of mumbling and moping around the world. Now she is actually cock teasing her fans with……- “new”….. material because she finally decided to follow through with a plan for once. Now if only that would undo the literal decade of piss poor ethics she’s exhibited

1 hour ago, jinsouldilf said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8dxc3kH/

close enough, drop the album

My friend introduced me to Mila Degray last year and now she's getting kind of big on TikTok :hooker:

I obviously don't like her stuff as much as Sky, but she has some good songs! The one in the video you linked is called "Legal, Barely". Also, she's really pretty and has major Sky vibes in her photos

A fun fact is that she lived with Justin Raisen for awhile, and he produced some of her music :toofunny: but, she apparently didn't even know who Sky was when she met him years ago. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕