TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, michellebranch said:

Ditch that Bitch just leaked on dbree. I don’t know if it leaked before but I think some people here craved it?

That's AI-generated using Victoria Horn's demo

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Kristine said:

At this point she really needs to release a podcast to explain what in the actual fuck has been going on the past 10 years. It would be riveting

she will make up so many lies about the album being late that we will have content for a podcast, book and documentary :oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

I expect nothing more from her. :(

I try to set my mind to believe that all we have released is enough and I should enjoy it as the way it is.

I thought now maybe we would be getting that Jump In The River supposedly cover by Sinead O' Connor 

but honestly I think that post she did on her ig was just to show some reference, specially bcz people are lead to believe is sky singing but it's not.

Hopefully, the day we get AMLD and Innocent Kind leaked we would be able to move on from this nothingness

ijbol with the AI struggling with the high note on Ditch That Bitch and the vocals just warp into animal screaming in agony mode. And while I don't really suppot the AI art, it's........ Fun to hear what it could have been.