TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 7/29/2023 at 4:14 PM, StiflersMom said:

sky crackhead version 

Screenshot-2.png

the fact that some people on twitter still believe this is real and not AI... is beyond me :defeated:

i love ethel cain!

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

7 hours ago, michellebranch said:

Not Sky Ferreira asking her fans on Instagram to donate for her cousin when she didn’t even bother to answer a single fan question about her career in more than 10 years. The audacity. 

Even though I acknoledge that she is really absent on us, I don't think there's something to be bothered on that, is her cousin and this is a way of helping. She always shared causes that she thought were worth sharing in the past. I rather these kind of posts than vague ones that leads us to believe that something is happening/coming. really!

I lost my father recently due cancer and it's really difficult to bare it and seems that her family is moved by it, of course. 

Anyway, let's revisit this, she looked so gorgeous on here, I came here to share it

No news 

No new single 

No album update 

No music video 

What a joke. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 hours ago, EXODUS said:

No news 

No new single 

No album update 

No music video 

What a joke. 

we need another january 2021 writers demo drama and maybe she will give us two crumbs of news