TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Do we know where Sky lives? I have s feeling it’s some crappy studio appartment.

I think it's in a typical suburban house based on some photos she used to share

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

10 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

They aren't naive tho. 

oh they know what they are doing

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

6 hours ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Do we know where Sky lives? I have s feeling it’s some crappy studio appartment.

I literally think about this all the time. Like what kind of lifestyle is she living? She obviously makes enough off royalties and gigs but like there’s no way that she lives any kind of luxury. She has really not let us in on a damn thing in her life basically since she was dating Elias

Still hilarious to read through this thread and see the same haters be adamant she'll never release anything yet sit boasting about and refusing to share hacked files! Just bizarre.

Now that the end is near I think the ultimate Sky's l-ak wish list would be like atm

Do Me

Pretty Dull

Swamp Girl

Mountain

Don't Forget (demo)

All My Lovers Die

Descending (final)

In Your Hands/Wounded Man

Chug knives

Mourning after

Vitriol kisses

Touch

The Life

Live to tell

Hands all over me

The last of the famous international playboys

Down in flames

Also there's like 3/4 very short masochism snippets without a name

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

On 9/1/2023 at 10:50 AM, Crazy Husband Thief said:

i think she has a small house in like east la or something, my guess would be she paid off the mortgage years ago when she was doing more modelling and she probably has relatively low overhead expenses now. either that or she has a full time job which i find highly unlikely but otherwise i have no idea how she could afford to survive lol. honestly i don't think the residuals she receives from streaming and royalties etc are much. her finances are a mystery to me bc doesn't she have like 7 pets? maybe that's the real reason she can't afford studio time she's too busy buying kibble

22 hours ago, naked said:

Still hilarious to read through this thread and see the same haters be adamant she'll never release anything yet sit boasting about and refusing to share hacked files! Just bizarre.

they think that because they followed her in 2010 they can hoard her stuff

33 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If she can get like 5-10k for doing some gig, I mean, that would cover expenses for at least 3-6 months if you don’t have rent/mortgage and you’re just living to your means. She probably buys the cheap brand groceries like the rest of us :hair:

she lives in CA so 3 months at most, maybe

Still bugs me that y'all didn't liked Gloves:beyonce:

It's SOOOOOOOOOO fun, one of the songs I pray for her to sell it to someone else

5 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

It's SOOOOOOOOOO fun, one of the songs I pray for her to sell it to someone else

i fucking love gloves!!!! its very no doubt tragic kingdom era i can imagine gwen eating that shit up in the 90s

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

STEP into the fire baby :ma: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

10 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If she can get like 5-10k for doing some gig, I mean, that would cover expenses for at least 3-6 months if you don’t have rent/mortgage and you’re just living to your means. She probably buys the cheap brand groceries like the rest of us :hair:

love it