TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

27 minutes ago, Americanboy said:

Has anything happened? Any new Instagram rants, tidbits shading Capitol, mom being unhinged, etc? Or is it just radio silence 

no, she just announced that she is going to be talking about stuff "soon" (this never happens) 

This is the closest we will get to it lol 

https://dbree.org/v/64c182

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 9/2/2023 at 7:37 PM, KimKaDAB said:

Now that the end is near I think the ultimate Sky's l-ak wish list would be like atm

Do Me

Pretty Dull

Swamp Girl

Mountain

Don't Forget (demo)

All My Lovers Die

Descending (final)

In Your Hands/Wounded Man

Chug knives

Mourning after

Vitriol kisses

Touch

The Life

Live to tell

Hands all over me

The last of the famous international playboys

Down in flames

Also there's like 3/4 very short masochism snippets without a name

2x 2x

13 hours ago, 111 said:

no, she just announced that she is going to be talking about stuff "soon" (this never happens) 

MASOCHISM IS GETTING ANNOUNCED TONIGHT

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

All the lyrics from this era are really just her mixing words and hoping for the best :xgiggle:

WHAT'S INNOCENT KIND EVEN ABOUT???? I can only think about idk doing drugs, it's what sounds like

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

17 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

All the lyrics from this era are really just her mixing words and hoping for the best :xgiggle:

WHAT'S INNOCENT KIND EVEN ABOUT???? I can only think about idk doing drugs, it's what sounds like

She wants that poetic tamaryn effect but she's just not that girl. I pray for rain the best lyrical execution for Sky I think

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

17 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

I have no idea girl :toofloppy: I just asked chatgpt for an in-depth lyrical analysis request and this is what the robotics came up with… thoughts? 

Spoiler

"Innocent Kind" by Sky Ferreira appears to be a song that delves into themes of recklessness, self-destructiveness, and a longing for a different, more innocent time. Let's break down the lyrics to gain a deeper understanding:

The mention of "static on the grid" might symbolize a sense of confusion or chaos in the speaker's life or relationship. Feeling "ashamed of what we did" implies a sense of regret or guilt for past actions.

"Raving like a child" could suggest that the speaker and the subject of the song were behaving recklessly and impulsively. "A hundred miles" could imply a great distance or disconnection between them.

"The absence does no good" suggests that being apart from someone or something is not beneficial. "The smoke cuts through the wood" might symbolize the damaging effects of their actions or relationship. "Explosion in the night" could be a metaphor for a dramatic or tumultuous event.

"Wanted to black out under the moon" implies a desire to escape or forget their troubles. "But she's not the innocent kind, oh no" suggests that the subject of the song is not a pure or innocent person, potentially alluding to their shared past or behavior.

"Absinthe in the tower" could signify indulgence or excess, possibly in a dark or isolated setting. "Slow cuts through the hour" might represent the passage of time and the lingering effects of their actions.

The repetition of the chorus emphasizes the idea that the subject of the song is not innocent, and the desire to "black out under the moon" remains unfulfilled. Overall, "Innocent Kind" appears to be a song that reflects on a tumultuous and regretful past, where the speaker and the subject engaged in reckless behavior, leading to shame and a longing for innocence. The lyrics use vivid imagery and metaphors to convey these emotions and experiences.

48 minutes ago, Air said:

She wants that poetic tamaryn effect but she's just not that girl. I pray for rain the best lyrical execution for Sky I think

TBF I think Innocent Kind is one of the songs Tamaryn co-wrote? but same I love Pray for Rain

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

I have no idea girl :toofloppy: I just asked chatgpt for an in-depth lyrical analysis request and this is what the robotics came up with… thoughts? 

Reveal hidden contents

"Innocent Kind" by Sky Ferreira appears to be a song that delves into themes of recklessness, self-destructiveness, and a longing for a different, more innocent time. Let's break down the lyrics to gain a deeper understanding:

The mention of "static on the grid" might symbolize a sense of confusion or chaos in the speaker's life or relationship. Feeling "ashamed of what we did" implies a sense of regret or guilt for past actions.

"Raving like a child" could suggest that the speaker and the subject of the song were behaving recklessly and impulsively. "A hundred miles" could imply a great distance or disconnection between them.

"The absence does no good" suggests that being apart from someone or something is not beneficial. "The smoke cuts through the wood" might symbolize the damaging effects of their actions or relationship. "Explosion in the night" could be a metaphor for a dramatic or tumultuous event.

"Wanted to black out under the moon" implies a desire to escape or forget their troubles. "But she's not the innocent kind, oh no" suggests that the subject of the song is not a pure or innocent person, potentially alluding to their shared past or behavior.

"Absinthe in the tower" could signify indulgence or excess, possibly in a dark or isolated setting. "Slow cuts through the hour" might represent the passage of time and the lingering effects of their actions.

The repetition of the chorus emphasizes the idea that the subject of the song is not innocent, and the desire to "black out under the moon" remains unfulfilled. Overall, "Innocent Kind" appears to be a song that reflects on a tumultuous and regretful past, where the speaker and the subject engaged in reckless behavior, leading to shame and a longing for innocence. The lyrics use vivid imagery and metaphors to convey these emotions and experiences.

TBF I think Innocent Kind is one of the songs Tamaryn co-wrote? but same I love Pray for Rain

tamaryn more than likely has written everything this era, I just mean that as a collaboration she's obviously trying to work with sky on some level and I think that's why the results feel sort of mixed. 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

It's been almost a year since swamparella last leak...

R.I.P. girl

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

On 9/4/2023 at 10:15 PM, EXODUS said:

This is the closest we will get to it lol 

https://dbree.org/v/64c182

I already mentioned this before but the AI just not caring to even attempt the high note leading to the last chorus, the wonky pitch all over... maybe this is the final version of the song actually.