TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

'cause you and me got something going ooooooooooon tonight

And is on tonight cause is the right time:kris:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

14 minutes ago, Greta Bowie said:

One question, when she released downhill lullaby, did any insider already know that she would release something that month or was it really a surprise?

your favourite sky hater had announced downhill flop was coming 2 weeks prior

20211026_222004.thumb.jpg.8506f8b9869ba4 

FreeSkyFerreira delulus worked so hard to release a shelved album of a certain blonde singer but it turned out to be Problematique. 

Better luck next time little Ferraris.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

FreeSkyFerreira delulus worked so hard to release a shelved album of a certain blonde singer but it turned out to be Problematique. 

the only problem with this is problematique is apparently releasing in like a week:trisha:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Maybe if they work harder we'll get CRJ to release Disco Sweet

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, paradiso said:

based on the fact that downhill lullaby was released in march 2019, and don't forget was released in may 2022, then it's safe to assume that the next single is coming in july 2025! <3

DESCENDING 2025

GUARDIAN 2027

INNOCENT KIND 2030

ALL MY LOVERS DIE 2034

15 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

who is this

lanas ex she name drops in fingertips

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, White Dress said:

I don’t even mind that it’s taking so long - Fiona takes large breaks and comes out with albums if the decade. My issue is that she genuinely seems mentally ill and blames other people for issues she causes 

she’s not mentally ill, she’s lazy 

:oprah3:

5 hours ago, White Dress said:

I don’t even mind that it’s taking so long - Fiona takes large breaks and comes out with albums if the decade. My issue is that she genuinely seems mentally ill and blames other people for issues she causes 

Fiona released her first two albums within 3 years though

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!