TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Someone posted all the demos on soundcloud and now people are spreading that masochism leaked :eartha:

Well at least everyone I saw talking about it said that they loved, so this should work as feedback for Sky (hii girl are your reading this?:hooker:)

AND, as I predicted, AMLD is everyone's favorite 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

These songs are literally too damn good to let them be shelved. I’m pretty indifferent about a lot of her older scrapped stuff but like Descending, AMLD, Guardian, IPFR, even All to Myself…it would be another alt cult classic. I hope that she just kicks it into high gear and gets it out properly

3 hours ago, Kristine said:

These songs are literally too damn good to let them be shelved. I’m pretty indifferent about a lot of her older scrapped stuff but like Descending, AMLD, Guardian, IPFR, even All to Myself…it would be another alt cult classic. I hope that she just kicks it into high gear and gets it out properly

i know critics aren't all that. but i would love to see it gets properly&officially released someday because i know by heart it would be a critical acclaim album and instant/cult classic in niche group of listeners. i do believe it would outdo night time, my time as well.

a5be6fca867ab9b8ed685662deede02ea3e7b99d

A HELL OF A HIGH

A NIP AND A TUCK

YOU WANNA LOOK GOOD

IF YOU WANNA GET FUCKED

:dance:

i think its time we talk about two major thing! one is how sexualized sky was in 2009 - 2011 and how we moved on from cobra leaking so fast

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

A HELL OF A HIGH

A NIP AND A TUCK

YOU WANNA LOOK GOOD

IF YOU WANNA GET FUCKED

:dance:

i think its time we talk about two major thing! one is how sexualized sky was in 2009 - 2011 and how we moved on from cobra leaking so fast

Everytime I remember about 17 I get why Sky is so rebellious about Capitol 

because WHO in their damn mind would've think was a great idea to make a freshly turned 18 yrs old girl performe a sex scene/be half naked in a music video????????? And that scene didn't even matched with the lyrics, it wasn't necessary for anything in that mv

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

nobody in my imaginary fake theater knows im here 4 sky ferreira only

2023-09-27_21_13_32-Window.png

im using 123movies to watch because soap2day is being weird now and wants you to put a credit card number n stuff in to watch movies but its still for free.. like

and i don't seem to mind

On 9/27/2023 at 10:05 PM, KimKaDAB said:

Everytime I remember about 17 I get why Sky is so rebellious about Capitol 

because WHO in their damn mind would've think was a great idea to make a freshly turned 18 yrs old girl performe a sex scene/be half naked in a music video????????? And that scene didn't even matched with the lyrics, it wasn't necessary for anything in that mv

Hmm

Suppose there were such a thing as a supreme evil. Suppose there were such a thing as Reincarnation. Suppose there were such a thing as delayed gratification. Suppose there were such a thing as travelling through time. Suppose there were such a thing as karma's a BITCH. Where does that leave you?

20 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

im using 123movies to watch because soap2day is being weird now and wants you to put a credit card number n stuff in to watch movies but its still for free.. like

Soap2Day is gone 😭

7 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Soap2Day is gone 😭

its back actually i tried to use it the other day! or i almost got scammed and it was a fake soap2day

and i don't seem to mind

On 9/27/2023 at 10:15 PM, rancidgirl said:

Plz b saef.

On 9/27/2023 at 6:59 PM, rancidgirl said:

how sexualized sky was in 2009 - 2011 and how we moved on from cobra leaking so fast

Yup, even since 2007 when she recorded Untouchable with that line "I am the sweat on your face when you make love" with her being 15..., they really marketed her as "Britney meets Lolita"

And yeah Cobra is the best Cry Baby song along Sick of You and Overplayed wbk

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif