TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

So…she has a tour starting in a week, she’s been removed from the Capitol website, and she’s in a top movie on Netflix and we still get nothing from her…I don’t understand. There has to be a reason she’s not talking. I’m hoping that there’s good news but that she’s not saying anything before she knows 100% what is going on. But at this point I’m like girllll please. Guess I’ll see if she shows up in Austin. She has notoriously snubbed us several times in past tours by canceling last minute or arriving late due to flight delays 

'I swear there's money on that!' Sky Ferreira's credit card gets DECLINED at Saint Laurent, a year after she fronted their ad campaign

article-2608024-1D2EB77500000578-641_634

'I’m like, "Oh, my God, this is embarrassing,"' she remarks, before allegedly telling the shop assistant: ‘This isn’t working right now, I’ll come back in an hour. I swear there’s money in there!'

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

'I swear there's money on that!' Sky Ferreira's credit card gets DECLINED at Saint Laurent, a year after she fronted their ad campaign

article-2608024-1D2EB77500000578-641_634

'I’m like, "Oh, my God, this is embarrassing,"' she remarks, before allegedly telling the shop assistant: ‘This isn’t working right now, I’ll come back in an hour. I swear there’s money in there!'

If we are reliving iconic moments we can’t forget when Halsey spat facts.

“Spoiled LA girl who's godfather was Micheal Jackson who hangs with the "elite LA cool kids" and was too lazy to work to be an artists because she was too "avant garde" and wanted to model and fuck off with her friends and then blamed it on her label.”

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

16 hours ago, Sky High Ferraira said:

I just saw this on ig… huxley is representing sky ferraira? what does this mean? does this mean miss girl is finally getting off her ass and getting to work?? so many questions 🙊🐟

she signed a publishing deal with third side music last year and nothing came of it although the timing of all this makes me wonder if she really does have a game plan of some sort

i feel like if we had any evidence that she had actually been working on any music then now would be the time to be optimistic lol but …

50 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

she signed a publishing deal last year with third side music last year and nothing came of it although the timing of all this makes me wonder if she really does have a game plan of some sort

i feel like if we had any evidence that she had actually been working on any music then now would be the time to be optimistic lol but …

fingers crossed 🤞